forty seven

the pink in ethans hair was iconic & had a short life. v sad about it. um can y'all believe there's only 3 more chapters including this one until this book is over? :(

💫

adyel

i looked at grayson with wide eyes. "you hooked up with her!?" i pointed into the conference room. graysons eyes looked sad. i grabbed his wrist dragging him out the doors of the bau.

"adyel, where are you going?" cameron sternly asked. i turned around without stopping. "we're going to see ethan." i snapped.

i got in my car, waiting for grayson to get on the other side. once he was in, i started to drive towards the hospital. "you seriously hooked up with her?" i laughed.

grayson laughed a little. "yeah, i was drunk. i guess i did hook up with her." once we got to the hospital, i got out of the car, going to ethans room.

i stomped into ethans room, grayson following behind. "did you know your brother hooked up with the new agent?" i yelled, going into ethans room.

ethan sat there, eyes wide, green jello half way out of his mouth. shameless played on the laptop in front of him. i couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

ethans eyes stayed wide as he opened his mouth and let the jello fall out. "you what!?" grayson bit the side of his cheek, looking at his brother, obviously scared.

"gray, you hooked up with an agent?" ethan sat up in his bed farther, pausing the episode playing on his tv. "seems hypocritical of you." grayson shot back.

"hey, we didn't just hook up, adyel and i are actually together. we had know each other for awhile. grayson, you just banged some girl you met that night! what if you got her pregnant? what if she has an std!? grayson, one in six people have herpes!" ethan freaked out.

"okay, chill out." i patted ethans chest. ethan fell back on the bed, grayson sat on the couch, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"at least she's hot." grayson mumbled out, breaking the silence. ethan let out a chuckle, as well as me. it would be weird for grayson to be dating another agent. that was usually only an adyel and ethan thing.

"do you know when these people are gonna clear me to get back out in the field?" ethan asked, shifting in his hospital bed. i looked at him with wide eyes and furrowed my eyebrows.

"you just woke up from a coma!" i smacked his arm. ethan jumped a little, eyebrows furrowing. he flipped me off, causing me to kiss him.

my phone started ringing, causing me to groan. "you're going on a case? adyel! i need to come!" ethan started unhooking all his wires. i gasped, pushing him on the bed.

"sit down." i pointed my finger at him. "you can help us via facetime. ethan you are not allowed to leave." i moved my hair out of face.

"but you're pregnant!" he threw his hands up. i grabbed his arms, putting them back down by his side.

"i will be fine." i kissed his plump lips. he smiled as well as me. i was happy he was back with me.

"i love you." he whispered. my heart fluttered, my cheeks got hot and i really just wanted to snuggle him at this moment in time. "i love you more."

i grabbed grayson, driving to the plane because cameron wanted us to meet him there. once i got to the plane, i got angry. i saw the new agent in the seat i usually sit in with ethan.

"um, that's my sea-" i started but saleh cut me off by coughing.

"find a new seat." saleh tried to cover her sentence by coughing. i furrowed my eyebrows, shaking my head.

"can you please get ou-" saleh kicked me in the ankle, causing me to scream. "ow! what! that felt like a scooter just hit me!"

"find. a. new. seat." she said through gritted teeth. i rolled my eyes, sitting across from the new agent. she smirked, knowing she got her way. she was sassy, i wasn't going to lie, saleh and i are both sassy. maybe we needed a third girl.

the holy trinity.

"so what's going on?" i asked, flipping through the file. i then looked over at aaron to see him crying. my eyes went wide.

"what's wrong?" i panicked. sam, the new agent spoke up. "aaron's girlfriend he has been talking to has been kidnapped." i shot a glare.

"you have a girlfriend? aaron, you never told me this." i started to become angry and when i become angry, my voice gets louder.

"she was being stalked. i didn't want people knowing about her." he sobbed. "you told sam, but you didn't tell me? aaron! i have been your friend for almost five years and you didn't tell me?"

grayson came over, putting his arms around me and pulling me away. i could clearly see sams face get red with anger out of the corner of my eye.

grayson then looked at her, sending her a wink. she blushed. it made me sick. is this really what ethan and i were like?

once we arrived and got off the plane, someone grabbed my arm. i turned around to see sam. she was beautiful.

"can i please talk to you?" she begged. i shrugged and turned around. "it depends."

"i really don't want you to hate me. i know you already do, that's no secret. but please, for grayson and i's sake, don-"

i bitterly laughed. "for you and grayson's sake? what do you think? you think that he actually loves you? you were his drunk hookup! he was stressed. i hate to break it to you, he hadn't fucked anyone in probably a year! sam, you seem like a pretty nice girl. you seem like you could get anyone you wanted. so do me a favor and go for someone else." i shook my head.

she looked at me pitifully. "i don't want anyone else. i want grayson. i won't give up. even if you try to break me apart from him, tear the two of us apart. i want him and i will get him. he will be mine. you have to know what if feels like. you wanted ethan, he had a girlfriend, you couldn't have him. i want him, adyel. i don't want anyone other than him." she bit her lip.

i sighed. "sam, i know you think you love him-"

"no, i do love him. whether you and ethan are okay with it or not. i love him. i need him. so please adyel, help me make him mine."

💫

HEYY YO BITCHES, OKAY SO I SAID I WAS TAKING A BREAK BUT THATS REALLY NO USE, I CANT. WELL, THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER, HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET GOOD :-)