eleven

Ethan

I scoped the barn out, nothing was there. I turned around to be met by 3 dogs. they growled and started running towards me.

I immediately went with my instincts and shot at them. they all ran away after that.

"ADYEL!" I yelled.

no reply.

"ADYEL I THINK WERE GOOD, THERES NOTHING HERE."

still no reply.

I furrowed my eyebrows together and walked around to where adyel was supposed to be.

"ADYEL!" I yelled.

I looked in the grass only to see blood and grass that had been pushed down and it look like someone had been drug across it.

"fuck," I whispered.

I grabbed my phone and called Cameron.

"yeah Ethan?" Cameron answered.

"Cameron, adyel and I went to the barn to look and we split up and I think adyel got kidnapped." I said panicking.

"WHAT?!" Cameron basically screamed.

"stay there Ethan, and be careful we'll be up in a second." Cameron said panicking now too.

in enough time I saw a black SUV pull into the driveway.

"so what happened?" cameron asked.

"adyel and I went around the barn, I didn't see anything so I went around to check on her and she wasn't there. there was blood on the ground and the grass was all pushed down like someone drug her." I rambled.

"okay we need to go over the profile again, we need to find something that could help us find out where adyel is." Cameron said driving back to the police station.

we all sat down and looked at the folder.

"do we need to do a press conference?" Grayson asked.

"no, not yet. especially not now." I said shaking my head.

my phone started ringing.

"go, jack." I said putting him on speaker.

"hey, I tried calling adyel but she isn't answering." he said confused.

"uh yeah, that's what we needed to tell you. we think our unsub kidnapped adyel." Cameron said.

"oh god, well I have something that may help. I looked at Ryan Ridges birth certificate. I looked at his father and he died 3 months ago."

"that could have been the stresser." Aaron said.

I nodded.

"what's the dads name?" I asked.

"Gary Ridge. the father and son were seemed to have been close I guess. but the father didn't treat the kid normally, I guess he made him be religious and confess his sins." jack spoke.

my eyes went wide and my mouth parted.

"guys, we aren't dealing with two unsubs," I spoke fast.

"what are you saying?" the detective asked.

"I'm saying I think the unsub has multiple personality disorder. he's gonna be himself and his father. he wanted to carry on his fathers legacy." I rambled.

"so you're saying the father has basically possessed his son?" the detective said.

"basically yes. and if we don't get adyel out of there, it could be bad." I cringed at the image of adyel being tortured.

"because that father wasn't nice, he's gonna try to turn religion on adyel, and if she doesn't know what he's talking about he's gonna hurt her." jack sighed.

we all sat there with astonished faces.

all I could think was "fight babydoll, fight."

A/N

YEAHHHH BUDDY.

I LOVE THIS STORY I HAVEN'T WATCHED CRIMINAL MINDS TODAY IM V SAD