forty nine

my cute lil nugget, god i could die. he's the cutest human, i swear. my perfect lil bean.

💫

adyel

"it's black eyeliner." i looked at aaron. aaron grabbed the rest of the pictures, running out the hotel. i called jack, strapping my vest on and running at the same time. you learn to multi task when you're in the fbi.

"c'mon, sam!" i yelled. she followed behind me, getting in the car with me, aaron, and saleh.

"hot stuff, i've got just what you need. tell what it is." jack typed on his computer. i sighed, starting the engine in the suburban, turning jack on the over head sound system.

"i need you to look up danny perez. his girlfriends name is sarah. see if she has any other land or buildings thy are under any of their family members name." i turned the sirens on in the suv.

"cross check that with maeve flores. danny used to be engaged to her." saleh announced from the backseat. cameron followed close behind me in his suburban.

"i see here that danny's family has a warehouse on tenth. i can trace danny's phone if you need me to." jack's fingers typed fast.

"yes, track his and sarah's." i commanded. i anxiously bit my lip. a girl jealous of an ex fiancé would not be good.

"they both track back to the warehouse. be careful my loves!" jack called out, hanging up. i called cameron making sure he got all that. cameron followed us to the warehouse that we were coming up on.

i parked the suburban, getting out. "we can't raid the place. sarah is most likely holding danny and maeve hostage. we'll go in quietly, split up one at a time." cameron suggested.

"let me go in there." aaron stared at the ground. i lifted his chin up, furrowing my eyebrows. i shook my head.

"absolutely not. it's too risky." i disagreed. aaron's biased because his girlfriend's in there. any normal person would be.

"let me do it adyel! god damn it!" aaron snapped, making me raise my eyebrows and step back. he sniffled and tears started to brim in his eyes.

"that's my girlfriend in there! i'm going in there whether any of you like it or not. let me save her!" aaron started running up the stairs. i mentally cursed, following behind with everyone else.

"doctor carpenter, so nice to see you here." sarah smirked, a gun pressed to maeve's head. maeve was turned the other way. aaron couldn't see her, she couldn't see aaron.

"i'm going to blind fold you. you're not going to see her until i say so. don't expect to see her in her best state." sarah pushed aaron down in a chair, making me wince. i poured seeing this sweet boy in this state.

sarah blindfolded aaron, turning maeve around. she was beautiful. aaron did well. i got sad, knowing what was about to happen.

"talk to the bitch." sarah spat. aaron poured a bit. "she's not a bitch. she's beautiful." aaron shot back, making maeve smile.

"h-hi maeve." aaron smiled. maeve smiled back, her pupils in the shape of a heart. it was true love in an awful state.

"aaron, she's doing this to me because i told her, her theory could never have enough evidence. she hates me because of it. she's asking me to prove it." she started tearing up.