forty three

this picture is so fucking cute, do not @ me on this. that cute little face is about to go through hell :((

💫

adyel

"he's crashing!" the paramedic yelled, starting to perform cpr on ethan. the paramedic in the front seat got in the back, charging the paddles.

my eyes filled with tears, as well as grayson's. i squeezed ethans hand and so did grayson.

"c'mon buddy. you've got this. just remember all the times people said you'd never make it to the fbi. prove them wrong." grayson talked to ethan.

"please ethan. please don't leave me." i cried.

"charging to two fifty!" the paramedic yelled, rubbing the paddles together, laying them on ethans chest. ethans body shot up but it did nothing.

"no change!"

"charging to three hundred!"

once again, ethan's body shot up when the paddles were laid on his chest, but there was no change.

"god ethan, please. please don't prove them right." grayson ran his fingers through his hair, roughly.

"please baby."

"no change!" the paramedic yelled. "alright, let's do this." he cranked the machine up. "this is balsey and i could probably get fired for this but i'm going to do it anyway."

"charge to three sixty!" the paramedic laid the paddles on ethans chest again. ethan's body jolted up, harshly. it felt like everything was going in slow motion.

"no change, start cpr." the paramedic started to push on ethans chest as grayson and i watched in terror.

"ethan, we need you here baby. the whole team needs you." i cried. "so help me god, please don't leave us."

"she's right e, what would we do without you? where would our team be?" grayson soothingly talked.

"keep talking!" the paramedic said. "his heart rate is going up."

we pulled into the hospital, the doctors took ethan away once we pulled in. grayson and i walked back to our team who was in the lobby.

"his heart started to stop in the ambulance. they're taking him into examine him right now." grayson sighed, face towards the ground.

my eyes started welling up with tears. i sat in the uncomfortable chair praying for a nurse to come out.

grayson had called his parents and sister to tell her the news. "they're on their way here. they got a red eye plane." grayson sat down beside me.

"you want coffee or anything, adyel?" grayson asked. "no, i'm fine. thanks gray." i smiled.

everyone was sitting around in the lobby, hoping for good news. i sat by grayson, my head laid on his shoulder.

"ethan dolan?" a nurse came out. everyone's heads perked up.

"how is he?" i asked, half scared to hear the response.