thirty eight

if anyone needs me i'll be over here digging my grave. thanks to the thirst trap that is ethan dolan.

💫

adyel

"ethan, i'm not riding you!" i whisper yelled. he furrowed his eyebrows and put his hands in the air. "why?" he pouted.

"first of all, our boss is in the room right next to us." i said laying down on him. "who cares?" he kisses me. "get some sleep, pretty boy." i rolled over him.

"that's aaron, not me. i'm not pretty boy." he poked my side.

i woke up to ethan snoring. i rolled over looking at him. how is one so beautiful when they sleep.

i ripped the covers off him, causing him to groan. "nope. not fbi'ing today." he stretched. i rolled my eyes, flopping on top of him and kissing him. "i love you." i smiled.

he sleepily smiled. "i love you, more." his morning voice made my cheeks heat up.

"hey lovebirds, wake he hell up. we need to be at the police department in thirty." grayson knocked on the door.

i quickly put my makeup on, not really bothering to do much and stripped my pajamas from last night and put my usual attire on.

"let's go." i said to ethan who was still laying in bed, phone in his hands.

"ethan! come on. get ready!" i snatched his phone away from him.

"hey! i was looking at something!" he snapped.

"did i just receive attitude?" i glared. he shook his head. "that's what i thought, get ready."

ethan took forever in the shower, not a surprise. we were going to be late thanks to the drama queen. "ethan! hurry up!" i yelled banging on the bathroom door. the shower shut off and ethan opened the door, towel around his waist and steam flowing out of the bathroom.

"we need to go." i groaned.

"do you like my mullet?" ethan asked slicking his hair back.

"okay, business in the front, party in the back let's go!"

ethan took another fifteen minutes doing his hair. "adyel!" he yelled from the bathroom. "what do you want!" i say standing up from the bed. "i need help with my hair!" he said.

i walk into the bathroom to see him holding my blow dryer and his comb. "come here." i say holding my hands out, waiting for him to hand me the blow dryer and comb.

i comb through his hair as i blow dry it. "give me the gel." i point to his hair gel on the counter. he hand it to me and i run my fingers through his soft black hair that has pink strips in it. "perfect. let's go." i grab my bags and walk out the door.

ethan and i walk into the police department and everyone stares at us. "long night?" nate asked raising his eyebrows up and down. "considering i didn't leave this place until one am, yes it was a very long night." i sat in a chair.

the phone started ringing in the middle of the table. "go jack." cameron answered. "is adyel and ethan done feeling each other up?" "hey jack." i answered.