forty four

uh huh daddy. choke me ;) YES DADDY. YES BABY, YOU GO. YOU GO BOO THANG, UH THATS MY ETHAN, GO ETHAN. gO YOU THICC BOY, LEMME SUCK YO DICK

💫

ethan

"am i dead?" i asked, nervous for my grandpa's response. he shrugged. "depends. do you want to be?" i didn't know. i didn't know what i wanted at this point.

"she loves you, ethan." my grandpa walked beside me. "i know." i smiled looking at adyel as she worked on the file.

"grandpa, maybe i want to stay with you. i kinda enjoy it." i smiled. he shook his head. "i miss you, ethan. i miss you and grayson everyday. but you're young. you have a life to live." he explained.

"but with you, i have no worries. there i have a bunch of stuff to worry about. it's almost if my time has come." i looked down.

"i'm sorry adyel."

adyels pov

i had glanced up from my ipad that was laying in my lap due to nurses running into ethans room.

my heart dropped and i started to shake my head. "please no."

the nurses started to push grayson out of the room, his eyes full of tears. "he started having a seizure." grayson hugged me.

"he can't leave us." i cried. "i know. i know."grayson rubbed my back.

"he's leaving us, isn't he?" i asked.

grayson pulled away from the hug, wiping his tears. "yes. i believe he is." grayson nodded.

i had so much planned for ethan and i. we would have a nice house, be married, have a family, a dog. everything would be perfect. he would be the best dad.

the nurses came out to tell us what was going on. "he had a pretty bad seizure but we were able to stabilize him. we just have to watch him closely."

i sighed. it was a sigh of relief. we weren't out of the darkness yet. ethan wasn't awake yet. i needed him to be strong and pull through.

i sighed, sitting back down and looking at the case. something finally clicked in my mind.

i grabbed my phone and called cameron. "adyel, hey."

"i'm looking over at this case and i just remembered something." i bit the end of my pen.

"sure. what is it?" cameron coughed. "so, antonia wants to be transferred to kentucky. no one will do it though, correct?" i asked.

"yes. tell me what you're thinking."

"i'm thinking they're planning a prison break." i bit my lip. "think about it. antonia told ethan there was a big storm coming and he was about to be swept away. a big storm as in the prison break. ethan would have been their main target. cameron, it makes so much sense."

"adyel chapman, you are a genius. do you have an idea as to when it's happening?" cameron praised.

i sighed. "to be honest. i think it's happening tonight."