thirty six

yes bitch, ethan as law enforcement. bless whoever made this edit.

adyel

ethan and i walked into the bau to see everyone frantic. "what the hell is going on?" i asked. "go ask cameron." another agent walked around me.

ethan and i walked to cameron's office to see jack with tears in his eyes and cameron looking at him. i widened my eyes at the sight. "what's going on?" ethan asked.

jack sighed and looked up at ethan. "i went back and looked at my tabs and hacking codes." he started crying more. "there was twelve things all together."

i didn't really understand what he was saying at first. i looked over at ethan to see his eyes wide and his jaw clenched. hot, but that's not the point.

"jack, you're the dirty dozen?" he asked.

he nodded. now i understood. the dirty dozen was the next one that was supposed to be killed by the online hit men. "you're gonna have to stay here at the bau for awhile." cameron nodded.

"jack, who did you piss off bad enough that someone had requested to kill you?" i asked.

he looked at me with a 'duh' look. "really? i've hacked so many people. it could be anyone." he shrugged. "well aaron is running diagnostics to get the online hit men. it might take awhile." cameron said.

"don't worry, we'll find who's doing this to you." ethan nodded.

"in the mean time, i'll have anderson and a few other agents help you with your stuff so you can bring it here." cameron said walking to the conference room.

"hello everyone." nate said as everyone took their usual seats. "i know that we are having trouble with the hit men attacking jack, but he's safest here and i need our focus here." cameron said walking in.

"there has been a murder in atlantic city, new jersey in the taj mahal casino. the victim was dan getter. he has blunt force trauma to the head." nate explained flipping through the gory pictures on the screen.

"it says that they have a possible suspect?" saleh asked.

"that's correct. adyel, we will need you to lure him in. you will meet up with him at the casino and then ask him to go home with you." cameron said the plan.

"no, absolutely not." ethan said slamming his files down on the table.

cameron glared at him. "it is her job. we need a woman to do it."

"so have saleh do it! excuse me for not wanting my girlfriend to lure a guy into a hotel room!" ethan threw his hands up. "she'll be fine, there will be agents getting ready to arrest him and she'll have mics on her too." cameron explained.

ethan sighed. "whatever." he rolled his eyes and out his face in his hands.

i smiled at him.

"wheels up in thirty." cameron said dismissing everyone.

ethan just stayed. i smirked walking over to him. i moved his hands from his face and kissed him. he tensed up at first then relaxed. his lips moved in sync with mine.

"i love you." i poured pulling away.

"come here." he held my waist and pulled me into his lap. "i love you too." he kissed my neck.

"so baby, my parents live in jersey. i was thinking maybe we could spend a few days with grayson at my parents house?" he played with my fingers.

"you want me to meet your family?" i looked at him. he blushed intensely and nodded.