twenty one

adyel

aaron and i walked down to the shooting range so I could 'tutor' him for his qualification test.

"okay, so you just want to look at your target. aim, fire, follow through." I shot the glock.

aaron fired and hit the target in the knee. "that's not gonna kill them Aaron. that's gonna make them fall to the ground." i explained.

"I'm never going to pass my qualification test." he groaned.

"you know, Aaron. you don't need a gun to kill someone." I said.

he looked at me like a lost puppy. "yeah you could use a knife too. or your bare hands. I don't think you realize that I was a twelve year old in a Las Vegas-"

"Aaron," I cut him off, laughing.

"you don't need a gun, a knife, or your bare hands to kill someone. you only need a profile. and you my friend, are good at profiling someone." I smiled.

"yet you carry two guns, one on your holster and one around your ankle." he scoffed.

"that's where you're wrong. I only carry the one around my ankle when I wear dress pants. or when we're working with vey violent un-subs." I winked.

"keep working." I walked out of the shooting range.

as I walked out of the shooting range & ran into Ethan. "woah hello, baby." he said looking at the files he had in this hand. why did he look so damn good today? he jawline looked extra sharp & his plump pink lips.

"come one, love we gotta get going." he wrapped an arm around my waist holding on tightly. I blushed, he always makes me feel like a princess. more than Derek does. I rarely see my boyfriend Derek, sometimes I just wonder if I should end things with him.

"wait up!" Aaron jogged towards us. "I can't wait for Cameron to be total dick on the plane ride." I sarcastically remarked.

"hey, hey, hey." Ethan tapped the side of my hip. "what? he makes us wake up at three am and expects me to be nice." I spat.

"adyel, he's going through a divorce and rarely gets to see his kid." aaron added. "I rarely get to see my girlfriend, adyel rarely gets to see her boyfriend." Ethan said.

there he goes, reminding me that he's happy with his girlfriend. makes me cringe.

"I thought adyel was your girlfriend." Aaron raised an eyebrow.

Ethan chuckled chewing his gum. "no, kid. I have a girlfriend. I don't know, I might have to end things soon. it's just not working out." he said grabbing his bag from his desk and walking to the plane.

*SKIP THE PLANE RIDE*

we walked into the police department and did the usual.

"agent Dallas, thank you for coming on such short notice." the woman shook Cameron's hand.

"thank you for calling us in. these are SSA's chapman, Dolan, garner, carpenter, and Grayson Dolan." he introduced.

"it's actually Doctor carpenter." I added smiling. "we have our technical analyst, jack dail back in quantico virginia." Cameron added.

"great, I have a few people that I would like you guys to profile. first is the doctor that performed the surgery on the victims." the police lady said.

"Ethan," I hit his arm. he looked at me with the perfect eyes. "let's go." I nodded to the door.

we got into the black SUV, it smelled just like Ethan. like really fucking manly and sexy.

(my mom bought a candle, it smells JUST like Ethan did when I met him)

"where are we going, doll face?" ethan said typing the on his iPhone.

I told him the address and he typed it into the gps on his phone.

"damn this is boring, let's turn some music on." Ethan coughed.

"aux cord, baby." I held my hand out.

I plugged the aux cord into my phone playing a song that gets me turnt.

ethans lips pulled into a slight smirk once he heard what song it is.

"I've been getting dirty money, jordan belfort. stacking penny stocks while I'm flipping these birds. sipping on ciroc trip em' up with the words. I just popped a molly and i think that be my third." ethan and I sang while driving to the hospital.

once we pulled up to the hospital we had to stop our jam session which made me sad. "let's go interview a freak." ethan opened the door for me.

"my queen." he smiled.

I smiled back, lovingly.

"hi, my names adyel chapman and this is ethan dolan. id like to see doctor graham please." i asked the nurse at the front desk.

"sure follow me." she flashed a smile.

she walked us down a hallway leading us into a conference room looking thing, where the doctor stood arguing with a paramedic.

"excuse me." I coughed.

they looked over.

"are you doctor graham?" ethan asked.

"yes I am." he spat.

"I'm agent ethan Dolan from the FBI." he held out his hand.

"I don't shake hands, you know since I work with them everyday." he turned down ethans handshake.

"of course." Ethan nodded.

"we need to ask you some questions about the victims that have been shot." I stated.

"we were just talking about that. I believe I can save this man that has a bullet in his back-"

"but if he screws up, he can paralyze the man." the paramedic cut him off.

"but I know I can perform the surgery without paralyzing him." he cockily said.

"okay then we will come back, later once you're done with the surgery." I nodded.

Ethan and I walked out the door.

"he's got to have he worst narcissistic behavior I've ever been encountered with." Ethan shook his head.

"get Cameron on the phone, he's a suspect." i commanded.

a/n

I LOVE THIS EPISODE OF CM. VOTE AND COMMENT !!