twenty six

no pic of ethan I'm sorry :(( you don't have to listen to the song it just goes with the situation.

ethan

i sat in my depressing apartment, she's gone. it's been almost 2 weeks and I'm still in denial that my baby, my best friend, my partner in crime was gone.

my phone started ringing. usually I would be excited, hoping it was adyel.

I wiped my tears and answered the phone. "hello?" my voice cracked.

"hey buddy." it was my brother.

"hi, what's up?" I coughed.

"I know you still hurt, we all do but, we really need you here." he sympathetically said.

"fine I'll be there in twenty." I sighed hanging up.

I looked in the mirror at my pathetic self. my hair was all over the place, I had dark circles under my eyes, my face was stained from tears, I looked like a disaster.

I haven't even thought about eating anything since last thursday and today's tuesday.

i got dressed in my suit, adyel always said I had a nice ass for a white guy. I slipped on my white dress shirt and my black blazer jacket.

I walked out of my apartment and drove to the BAU.

I walked in to be greeted by Lindsay at the front desk. "morning Ethan." she gave me a small smile.

"morning lindsay." I gave her a small smile back.

I pulled open the glass door and walked up to the conference room.

"ethan!" everyone smiled as I walked in.

"what are we dealing with?" I asked grabbing a file and sitting in my regular chair.

"a kid napping." aaron looked at my pathetic self.

"hey, sorry I'm late." a women's voice rang through the room making me look up.

"everyone, this is agent jasmin saleh. she will be joining the team." cameron introduced her.

i left my stuff and walked out of the conference room; cameron following close behind.

"ethan!" Cameron yelled.

I snapped my head around and looked at him. "how could you? how could you replace her so fast?" I pointed into the conference room.

tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"I realize you're still grieving from the loss of a friend, we all are-"

"no, no, you have no idea." tears started falling from my eyes as I yelled at Cameron.

"we need another member on this team, without another member we wouldn't get anything done." Cameron defended.

"you could have waited longer, Cameron. it's not like we haven't had one less person before." I spat.

"you need help Ethan." he shook his head.

"I need help because I'm nothing without adyel? don't tell me what I need. I'm perfectly fine without your suggestions." I glared at him.

"we all miss her, ethan." Cameron looked at me, astonished.

"no, you don't. I loved her!" I screamed.

Cameron's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.

"whatever." I walked away from him, going to my office.

I walked into my office and sat down in my chair looking at the picture frame I had on my desk. it was of adyel and i on my birthday. we looked so happy. smiling and laughing.

the picture next to it was of Grayson and I. he means the absolute world to me.

I put my elbows on the table and put my head in my heads, pulling at the ends of my hair.

tears fell all over my iMac keyboard.

"and you'll always be by my side, 'till the day I die." I cried.

A/N
im sorry for this filler chapter. but the new agent is played by Jasmxn0122 !

& since there wasn't a picture of my dad in the media, here you go

what is art? this is art.