fifteen

Adyel

back at the station everyone started going over the profile.

"chapman what happened?" agent Warner said.

"cooper and I started chasing the guy. he turned a corner and fired shots at cooper and it hit him. then I fired shots at him the first few didn't kill him but the last few did. and he didn't keep going when he turned the corner, he stopped like he wanted to be caught." I explained.

"so he did defend himself but he didn't fire multiple shots like we expected he would." the detective said.

"you know what?" I spoke up.

"what?" Cameron said.

"I think the guy is a suicide bomber. and suicide bombers don't work alone." I widened my eyes.

"agent Warner you need to call home land security and tell them to not send first responders or second responders." I commanded.

"whys that?" she dialed the phone.

"because they're the target. they'll take more people out that way." I said.

"yes this is agent Warner from the FBI. don't send any first or second emergency responders to anything."

we all started out to our black SUVS. we all arrived safely to our SUVS.

(you thought adyel)

I started back to the FBI unit when people were evacuating from buildings.

I pulled over to the side of the road to ask Shelley that worked at the FBI unit what was going on.

"Shelley? what's going on?" I asked.

"there was an explosion." she bit her lip.

"have you seen my team?" I asked.

"no sorry." she said.

I started to get a call from jack.

"yeah jack?"

"oh my god, you're okay." he sounded relieved.

"yeah, there was an explosion?" I asked.

"yeah stay on the line I'm gonna call Ethan." he dialed the phone.

"I'm here, jack." Ethan answered.

"you have adyel and I, eth." he said.

"jack have you hear from Grayson and Aaron yet?" I asked.

"yeah they called me and told me about the explosion."

"what about Cameron and Kate?" Ethan asked.

"I haven't heard from them." he panicked.

"jack do you have cameras set up in front of the explosion?" I asked.

"yeah, want me to look?"

"yes, look and I'll be at the federal building in a little bit." I said.

"I'm going to the explosion." Ethan said.

"bye guys, please be safe." jack hung up.

I got back to the federal building and tried figuring out the case with the team that I had with me.

"where's Nate?" I asked.

"he's coming with detective journer." Grayson said.

CAMERONS POV

I looked around I couldn't really hear anything. my ears were ringing and everything was destroyed.

a boy came up to me. I made out the muffled noise he was making.