nineteen

the peep my baby daddy looking good af in the media

adyel

I knew Ethan just sat there thinking about what he did wrong. the poor guy was probably questioning himself in 9294919493 different ways.

my phone started vibrating in my pocket, i pulled it out of my pocket answering it.

"yeah jack you're on speaker and you've got all of us." i answered.

"okay hot stuff, I've got a lead for you." i could basically hear ethan's blood boil when he called me 'hot stuff'

"well spit it out." I laughed.

"so i looked at the labs around here that carry anthrax and have the stuff to make anthrax spores. it's the kosi lab on garden avenue." he lectured.

"that's impossible, i checked with that lab this morning and they said they carried no anthrax." the hot detective said.

i laughed at the level of stupidity the man had for being a detective.

"did you check the lab?" ethan shot.

"no," the detective glared at ethan.

"well then you can't say they don't carry it." ethan said walking out the door.

"adyel and grayson go to the lab. ethan and aaron go to doctor nichols house. do not tell anyone about the anthrax outbreak. I mean it. no one." cameron sternly said.

we nodded our heads and went our own ways.

I went to the lab with grayson. I walked to the front desk of the bright lab that reeked of chemicals.

"i'm here to speak with your boss." i said to the bigger lady sitting at the front desk.

"listen to me, you have no authority here, you can't come walking into a chemical laboratory and ask for my boss i need a reason why you're here." she spat.

I held out my FBI credentials.

"now, do you want to bring your boss up to the front desk or do you want me to bring my boss here and have you all arrested for not obeying an agents orders." I spat back.

she nodded frantically and picked up the phone calling her boss.

"what's the man doing here?" she swooned.

grayson was obviously uncomfortable at the woman flirting with him.

"I'm agent grayson dolan from the fbi and I'm not here to flirt. I'm here because-"

"grayson." I spat, knowing he almost blew our cover.

ETHANS POV

aaron and I arrived at the suspects house and walked around until I got a call from cameron. aaron must have wondered off while I was talking to cameron because when i turned around he was no longer there.

"aaron?" I yelled.

I walked up to the front door almost making my way inside, but cut off by a door slamming in my face and being locked.