fifty

LOOK AT HIM. LOOK. AT. HIM. his teeth are so fucking perfect, everything about him is perfect i'm CRYING.

💫

adyel

"twins." i smiled at ethan as we drove home to his house. he squealed and rubbed his hands together. i could just die at his cuteness.

"we did it baby doll! we're having twins! two babies." he kissed my cheek. i should really tell him about aaron and maeve but he was just so happy, i didn't want to ruin for him.

he was too excited. "let's start picking out names." ethan smiled. i blushed, stopping at a red light.

"ethan, we don't even know the genders!" i laughed, looking at my perfect fiancé. he shrugged his shoulders.

"i don't care." ethan smiled. i sighed, running my fingers through his hair. i love him so much. he's mine. he's all mine.

"i love grant for a boy." i smiled at him, ethan blushed. "you wanna name our son after me?"

i nodded my head. "what about for a girl?" i asked. i truly hopes that we would have a boy and a girl. i could never deal with two girls the same age at the same time.

"finley. finley rose." ethan quickly suggested. i immediately fell in love with the name. i pressed my lips to ethans, the car behind us beeping at us because the light had turned green.

i pulled into ethans driveway, which was basically now our house. most of my stuff was moved into his mansion and out of my penthouse. i sighed, plopping down on the couch.

ethan sat next to me, i rest my head on his shoulder. he was my everything. i enjoyed being in his presence. it made me feel safe.

"what about a dog? can we get a dog?" ethan randomly asked. i chuckled. "let's see how parenting goes first. i'm all about the dog though." i winked.

i started slowly drifting off to sleep before ethan asked if i wanted dinner. i nodded my head, smiling. "i'm craving fried rice." i almost drooled, it sounded so good.

ethan gave me a thumbs up, going to the kitchen and beginning to make fried rice for me. i smiled thanking him. soon he came back with two bowls of rice and two glasses of water.

when we were eating it was mostly silent. it was a peaceful silence. ethan set his bowl down on the coffee table. he took mine and set it right next to his.

he held my hands and turned so he was looking at me in the eyes. "let's go to our room." he smiled. i held his hand, walking to our room.

he sat down on the bed, i sat in front of him. "i want to talk about the wedding." he smiled. i nodded, furrowing my eyebrows.

"god, i'm so i love with you." ethans toothy smile flashed towards me. i couldn't help but smile back. he had the most perfect smile.

"i love you." i caressed his face. he kissed my lips. my heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest.

"so about the wedding." i started off, pulling away from the kiss. "i've always dreamed of a big wedding. the big white dress, the anticipation, the reception. i've always dreamed of that, ethan." i bit my lip.

ethan nodded. "me too."

"but we're in the fbi and always on call. when are we ever going to have time?" i asked. i tried not to cry. the hormones were getting to me.

ethan pouted, noticing i was sad. "it's okay baby doll. we'll make our own wedding." he smiled. he wiped the single tear that was falling from my eye.

"how?" i hugged him. he got up, going to his office. he came back with a sticky notepad and a pen. he smiled. i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what?" i asked. "this is our wedding." he smiled. i smiled back.

"i promise to love you no matter what. partners in crime, baby doll." he smiled. i shifted on the bed a bit.

"i promise to love you even when we're old, senile, and smelly. partners in crime, gorgeous." i smiled. ethan scribbled the vows down on the sticky note. he quickly signed his name then handed it to me.

"sign please." i quickly signed my name, handing it back to ethan.

he smiled, reading it over. "i promise to love you no matter what. even when we're old, senile, and smelly. partners in crime, baby doll. and partners in crime, gorgeous." he looked at me and i nodded.

he stood on the bed before sticking the sticky note up above our bed. he got down, smiling. he wrapped an arm around me. i laid my head on his chest.

"i guess this is where i kiss the bride." he shrugged. i smashed my lips into his, a long passionate kiss sealed our perfect little "wedding."

he pulled away, looking at the sticky note and then me. he placed his large on my stomach.

"this is our forever, baby doll."

💫

AYE AYE AYE, CRIMINAL MINDS IS OVER!

BOOK TWO IS COMING SOON! I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THIS BOOK, i REALLY LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR BOOK TWO!

THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY AND FOR READING.

i love art

SHOUTOUT TO YOU IF YOU KNOW WHERE THE STICKY NOTE THING IS FROM