twenty eight

i want to go to prom with his bitch ass :(((

ethan

"AIDAN BECKHAM IS ALIVE!" I heard jack shout as I re gained my hearing and sight.

"hey! ethan's awake!" aaron said.

i rubbed my eye and squinted looking around the room.

"what the hell is going on?" i asked. "we found aidan beckham, brooklyn's son." saleh gave me a small smile.

"good, that means she didn't kill him." i sighed. i couldn't say i was relieved because i wasn't at all.

"he's in protective custody, buddy. don't worry. we've got this." grayson patted my back.

"hey where's cameron and nate?" i asked, i haven't seen them since we were at the congress building. 

"i wouldn't have any idea." jack said typing.

i went to my office and went on my computer seeing the boring wallpaper that i wasn't allowed to change. the classic, FBI emblem. i really hated this job sometimes. 

i picked up my office phone noticing i had a missed call. i furrowed my eyebrows and picked up the phone listening to the voicemail.

"you want aidan, agent dolan? come find him." i listened to the girls voice on the other line.

"JACK!" i screamed.

everyone came running into my office. "someone has aidan, he's not in protective custody." i pointed to the phone.

"go tell people from the bullpen to get a tracking call device set up, this is a ransom demand and she'll be calling back in a little bit." he commanded, sitting in my chair.

i ran down the little bit of stairs we had going to the bullpen. "anderson, i need you to set up a call tracker right here." i commanded.

"callahan, clear this table off please."

"and section chief, espinosa aka pain in my ass, get cameron and nates asses on the phone." i glared at the boss of my boss.

he looked at me like i disrespected him, i did but this isn't a time for games.

***

"cameron we need you here now." i told cameron through the phone.

"okay ethan, we're on our way. we went to brooklyns apartment had been staying in to see if he was there, nothing." he sighed.

"if theres a high ransom, ethan. you tell them you'll pay for it. your own money. I've got a plan." cameron said.

"im trusting you." i hung up.

i went back downstairs to the bullpen and jack was waving me over. i jogged over to him and he pressed the green button on the device.

everyone around me had headphones on listening to the call.

jack was tracking the call. i coughed answering the call "this is agent dolan." 

"oh i know that voice, ethan dolan you hot agent from new jersey. and a hot twin as well." i could almost hear smirk.

"what do you want?" i asked getting frustrated.

"i want brooklyn beckham dead." she spat.

'i need to know if aidan is okay, do you know where brooklyn is?" i asked her.

"you want aidan, bring five hundred thousand dollars to the hertz rental car parking lot at midnight. no other agents, if there are any other agents i will kill aidan." she hung up.

"did you get where the call originated from?" i snapped my head towards jack.

"she wasn't on the phone long enough." jack took his headphones off. 

"listen to me everyone." i snapped and breathed hard out through my nose.

"i need two agents in a blacked suv tonight at the hertz parking lot. the windows need to be fully tinted, when the girl comes i need the agents to sneakily get out of suv and shoot her." i commanded.

"grayson, i need you and cameron to be the people in the suv. anderson get the duffle bag." i commanded and they both shook their head.

"ethan!" cameron said jogging up to me.

"where the hell have you been?" i spat.

"at brooklyn's apartment. i told you that." he defended.

"whatever we got it covered, just come to the hertz rental car parking lot at midnight with grayson." i walked away.

***

at 11:30 i walked out to my black bmw, which was one of my 'fancy' cars as adyel called them. her favorite was white lamborghini. i sat in my car waiting for the girl to come with aidan.

"do you have eyes on her?" i talked through the walky talky to grayson and cameron.

"not yet, wait a minute! theres a car pulling in." grayson said.

"okay slowly get out." i said.

the girl pulled up right beside me and got out.

"wheres my money?" she spat.

"wheres aidan?" i spat back.

"i asked first." she fought.

"im not here to play games. I'm here to get the kid so i can get brooklyn. now I'm gonna ask you again, where is he?" i spat.

"ill give him to you once i get my money. I'm not here to play games ethan." she smirked.

i glared at her. "wipe the ugly smirk off your face then ill consider giving you the money." 

"you really know how you treat a woman don't you?" 

"you aren't a woman worth giving my nice gestures to, you're a narcissistic bitch that is setting me up." i spat.

she pulled out a gun and pointed it to my head. "dont ever call me that again." she cocked the gun.

"you're the reason adyel is dead." i didn't show any emotion.

"what the hell are you talking about?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"we have you figured out chole, don't think we dont." i smirked dropping to the ground.

"what the hel-" she said but was cut off by grayson shooting her in the stomach.

i opened the car door and there was no kid.

"HE'S NOT HERE!" i screamed even though cameron and grayson were standing right beside me.

cameron sighed. "ethan, i think its time to give up on this case." 

i snapped my head around and looked at him as if he was stupid. "what makes you say that?" i spat.

"we've been requested to stop working on this case." he looked me in the eye.

"by who?" i spat again.

"mat-"

"fuck him, I'm not going to stop working on this case until i find that son of a bitch that killed adyel." i started to get furious and wanted to break down at the same time.

"cameron, i was in love with her."

a/n

oh shit, 

guys i got a puppy today !!