thirty five

fuck me up baby

adyel

i woke up covered up by my white bed sheets. ethan's legs tangled with mine. i flipped over to see ethan with his mouth parted and little snores coming from his mouth. i smiled and kissed his plump lips. he smiled with his eyes still closed. "morning baby." he said in his raspy morning voice. (fuck me up)

"do we have to go in today?" he pulled me closer to him. "yes, my love. we have to go in." he groaned and pouted his lips. "let's just call in sick." he wrapped his arm around my waist and closed his eyes again. "we don't really get that luxury being part of the fbi, ya know?" i kissed his chest.

"and i think everyone would know we aren't really sick." i laughed. "i don't care. i just want me, you, this bed, and a bottle of wine." he flipped onto his back. "eth, come on." i pulled the white comforter off him, only to reveal ethan's nude body. my eyes widened and my face got hot.

"nothing you haven't see before." classic.

i wrapped myself in my robe next to my bed and stood up grabbing ethan's arm, trying to pull him up, he wouldn't budge. not a surprise. i finally just gave up and let him lay there. he bit his lip and smirked at me. "quit looking at me like that!" i snapped.

"like what?" he furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth as if he didn't know.

"like you've seen me naked!" i snapped again. "come here." he held out his arms. i laid down on ethans chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "please, let's just call in sick." ethan kissed my earlobe. "eth i don't think-" "please." he begged.

i groaned, giving in. i grabbed my phone and called cameron. "hey, i was just getting ready to call you. what do you need?" cameron answered.

"i'm not coming in today. i have a terrible headache." i groaned. "oh, okay. well i gave the rest of the team the day off." cameron answered. shit.

"oh and adyel?"

"yes?" "you can tell ethan, who's laying right beside you. he has the day off as well." cameron laughed. "shit, i'm sorry. i'm not really sick." i said. "i'm a profiler. i knew you weren't coming in before you even called." cameron hung up.

"thanks a lot for that, jerk off." i slapped ethans thigh. "what?" he laughed. "cameron knows we probably had sex last night, he knew i wasn't coming in either." i rolled my eyes.

"so no work?" he got excited. "no work." i smiled.

"yes!" he rolled over me. he kissed me and i kissed back. "now, will you please put your boxers back on?" i asked, laughing. "why? i like being naked." he smirked. "and according to last night, you like me naked too." i opened my mouth and slapped his arm.

he rolled over the side of the bed and slipped his boxers on, crawling back in bed with me.

he snuggled up to me, tangling his legs with mine. "what do you think about us, baby?" he intertwined our fingers. "what do you mean?" i asked running my other hand through his hair.

"where do you see us in the future?" he looked into my eyes. "hopefully right here, with some babies and rings on our fingers." i smiled. ethans eyes light up. "i love you." he kissed me.

"i love you too." i kissed him back. "what are we gonna do all day considering we don't have to work?" i stretched out.

"we could go to the mall, we could go to the swim up bar at the water park." "or," ethan stopped and started kissing my neck. "we could stay here and have some fun of our own." he smirked while kissing my neck.

"no more sex." i pulled his hair. "not even a make out?" he whined. "i want to do something." i whined.

"a make out is something." ethan smirked.