twenty two

this picture of eth is screaming, "yo bitch not only does your daughter call me daddy, but your wife too."

adyel

"now why would this unsub shoot people at three o'clock? what's so special at that time?" i asked.

"that's when I would do it, first shift walks at two thirty and second shift starts at three. less cops on the street." nate said.

"wouldn't there be twice as many cops?" I asked.

"in theory. but think of it this way, last thirty minutes of your shift you're booking prisoners, driving back to the station, getting your things ready to go home. but the first few minutes of your shift you're getting in your car to get on the streets to look for criminals." Nate nodded.

"what if the unsubs a cop?" Ethan asked staring at absolutely nothing.

"yeah I mean, it makes sense he would work second shift and he'd have time to get to the park, shoot them go to his job. no one would ever suspect a cop car." Grayson added.

"the thing is, he's got to have crucial military experience. to be that fast at shooting and that accurate." Aaron said.

"okay everyone, I need you all to go to the crime scene. we're replaying the situation. we'll have an unsub in the trunk like we though the LDSK was doing." Cameron nodded.

ETHAN

I tuned everyone out and just stared at adyel. damn this girl was so hot. I wanted to stop myself by thinking and saying all these things because of my girlfriend. it's not that my girlfriend doesn't make me happy it's just I think adyel could make me so much happier. plus I rarely get to see my girlfriend.

adyels ass filled her black dress pants out so well, her white button up blouse made her cleavage show just the right amount. I could take her on this table right now. I but my lip and smirked staring at her.

"Ethan." aaron interrupted my thoughts.

I looked at him. "yeah?"

"we're going to the crime scene to act out the situation." he said.

"so nate, officer Bentley and I will be watching the cameras from inside. officer rakey will be playing the unsub." Cameron nodded.

thanks for he thought interruption.

CAMERON

i watched my team on the cameras as they acted the situation out.

"adyel, can you move your camera a little more towards the left?" I asked through the walkey talkey.

"how's that?" she moved the camera. "perfect." I talked back. "you guys gotta see this." Nate said walking into the room we were in, turning the tv on.

"it is said that there is a long distance serial killer here in Franklin park. everyone should remain calm about the situation as the FBI are here to take care of it." Nate looked at me.

"I thought we told everyone to keep this between us. the only people we told were your men and our team." Nate spat.

I walked to the news reporter that was in the parking lot. "excuse me sir, I'm agent cameron dallas what you just reported on the news was classified information, I'll need to identify your source." I looked him in the eyes.

"no way, I know my rights." he shook his head. Nate handcuffed him after he said that.

"get this on tape!" he yelled. "I can detain you as long as I want for disobeying a FBI agent and non cooperation." I spat. "now it's in your best interest to tell me who gave you the information."