thirty four

hES SO FUCKING ADORABLE I CANT

adyel

"adyel, there's been another murder." jack said rolling around to his many different computers as i walked in.

"what? in that short amount of time? he's evolving very quickly." i said sitting down. "can you call ethan please?" i asked.

"sure." jack said hitting number 5 for speed dial. "tech wizard, please tell me you found something." his deep voice rang through the phone, making my heart flutter.

"adyel wanted me to call you. probably so she can tell you how much she loves you and can tell you you're a sculpted god." jack rolled his eyes, playfully.

"babygirl! hi, what do you need?" he asked.

you.

"kian said that they were coming for us. i was thinking, what if he means the hit men? what if there's more than one?" i asked. "no, i know there's definitely more but right now this is the work of one person." he disagreed with me.

"we're thinking the unsub's father murdered his mother or at least paid to have her killed when he was younger. cross reference that with adoption papers and records." ethan commanded.

jack started typing on his computer and a name popped up. "tell me more, ethan. i need more." jack typed.

"it would be in the eighties. the father would have been put in prison here in arizona. god damn it!" ethan spat.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "it's not you guys, there's so many fucking bugs right here." he sighed.

i laughed a little at my adorable boyfriend. "okay, when you get a hit, call me back." he hung up.

"adyel, i know you and ethan are dating." jack said not looking at me. i started to panic. "why w-would you think t-that?"

"he didn't hang up the phone this morning." jack smirked. "you have no idea how long he's been waiting to do that." jack smiled. "please don't tell the others." i blushed. "as if they won't figure it out. but don't worry i won't tell them. grayson knows too."

"i figured." i rolled my eyes, playfully.

jack typed faster than ever. "i think i have a hit." jack hit number 5 on speed dial. "hit me." ethan answered.

"manny montolo, his father was accused of murdering his mother in nineteen eighty three. manny was put up for adoption when his father was put in jail. he recently had a injury that caused him to get stitches in the side of his face." jack said.

"address?" ethan asked. "already sent."

"eth, please be careful." i sounded like a mother. "i will love."

being here at the bau while your whole team is somewhere else is stressful, i don't know how jack does it.

two hours later ethan called us saying he got manny montolo.

"he said something about the dirty dozen. he just wrote it down he didn't say anything about it." ethan said.

"eth, i think that's who is next in line to be killed." i widened my eyes.

"this is gonna be a never ending case." he groaned.

"listen baby, i'll see you in 2 hours." he yawned.

"okay, see you then." i smiled hanging up.

2 hours later i saw my team walk out of the elevator. i ran straight over to ethan and hugged him.

he smashed his lips into mine, i didn't kiss back knowing my whole team was standing there.

"it's about damn time." saleh said.