Chapter 2

i may update a little slower now, but any way here is the chapter all you fans have been waiting for. i give you chapter 2

Ch: 2 traps, relocation, and surprises almost reviled

The following days past fast, Gia had finally finished moving into Alex's train car, the circus returned to Rome, and business was better than ever. One morning Gia woke-up feeling a little sick in her stomach. She quickly brushed off the feeling and stretched the stiffness out of her muscles. That is until the sickness returned and Gia almost puked on her sleeping mate. About a few seconds, slowly Alex began to wake-up and see Gia looking both pale and sick. "Morning Gia, are you feeling O.K.?" asked the half awake feline. "My stomach has been feeling a little upset." Replied Gia. Alex rolled out of their bed and said. "Its might be that sea food that you ate last night. Also being on a train all night doesn't help any." Gia did have agree with her mate's statement. "Just hang on, we'll stop the train soon to practice." Reassured Alex.

Just as Alex had said, the train soon stopped for practice, but Gia didn't feel much better if not worse. After trapeze practice Gia was relaxing when Gloria walked up to her. "Hay Gia, how's it going?" asked the hippo. "Hi Gloria, I've just been having a little stomach trouble lately." Answered Gia. Hearing this Gloria became interested and asked. "How long have you felt sick exactly?" Without a question Gia replied. "Ever since I woke-up this morning, but it must just be some bad sea fish I had last night." Gloria grinned and questioned. "Gia, I don't think it was some rotten fish, because didn't Alex eat the same fish as you did?" Gia nodded and asked. "But Gloria, if I'm not sick then why would my stomach..." Gia then put two and two together and figured out what Gloria was implying. "Gloria I am not pregnant." "Gia are you so sure, I mean why Alex isn't sick like you. Also you and Alex are mates now." Said Gloria, still grinning. Gia blushed. "Gia, you should still go see Melmen (he was a doctor is Africa) and that smart penguin Kowalski to be sure." Said the hippo. "Gloria, I feel perfectly....." Gia then turned around and puked in the bushes behind her. "I will go see them now."

Later that day, Kowalski finished Gia's check-up and wrote the results on his clipboard. "Gia, I have the final results of your tests. Based on my calculations, you are not sick but you are indeed pregnant." This stunned Gia, but the shock was quickly replaced with happiness. Kowalski looked up from his clipboard just in time to see the jaguar running to her mate's/her train car.

"Gia what is it you wanted to tell me, Marty told me it was important?" asked Alex curious an hour later standing in a valley in the woods. "Alex, you may not believe me but I'm.....did you hear that?" Asked Gia hearing a twig snap and see Alex throw himself in front of her just in time to shield Gia from a tranquilizer dart flying at her. Alex pulled the dart out, but started to get sleepy just as animal control officers started to approach them. "GIA RUN!" ordered Alex. But Alex ..." pleaded Gia with tears rushing down her face, desperate not to leave her mate. "NOW!" crying Gia obeys Alex's orders and bolt off back to the circus.

Just as he started to pass out Alex herd the men talking. "Should we get the jaguar?" "No, we should just get this lion now." "Just stop talking and get the crate ready we need to get him to the next ship to Africa. A tear left Alex's eye before he passed out unsure if he would see the love of his life again.