Chapter 2o part 2

Chapter 20Déjà vu part 2

"I will stay and watch her in case she wakes up, you guy go ahead and get the others." Stated Serena still at her sister's side. Alex looked down at his daughter and nodded. Just as Alex, Alex Jr, and vitally entered the enclosure Alex Jr turned to Serena just as he was about to close the metal door behind him. "Serena, no matter what you hear, don't open the door until we tell you we have everyone unconscious." Alex Jr then closed the door behind him. The second the door closed, Serena's ears perked up to the sound of growling. She turned to see Bella was beginning to wake up. "Oh no." she muttered under her breath.

(Inside the enclosure)

Inside the dark room filled with brush, none of the animals could see Gia, her family, or Ryan. Even though they all could see in the dark, the closest to seeing one of the jaguars or liguar were the sounds of their growls. "Vere are they?" asked Vitally. Alex Jr bent down and picked up a rock off the ground and said. "They're closer than you think." The tiger turned to the cub unsure. "How can you ve sure?" Without looking up, Alex Jr threw the rock in his paw at a tree branch above. A startled growl was followed by a starving, stunned Ryan falling face first onto the ground. Alex and Vitally gasped, they had not one clue he had been right above them. Ryan then staggered to his feet and pounced at Alex Jr who ducked just in time and proceeded to fight Ryan. Alex and vitally were about to help when they too were attacked. Vitally was pounced by both of Gia's parents, while Gia's brother pounced and tried to bite Alex in the back of the head. However, thanks to Alex's mane Orlando only bit Alex's fur. Seizing the moment of confusion, Alex grabbed the feline off his back and threw him into a nearby tree hard enough to knock him out. On the other side of the cage, Alex grabbed Ryan's arm and threw him into a wall then struck Ryan unconscious. Vitally managed incapacitate Gia's parents by slamming his back into a wall. About that moment Alex was attacked by the one jaguar still conscious, Gia.