Chapter 12

Chapter: 12 return to the train and something else.

The cubs and Adora raced to Marty, Gloria, and Melmen, who were about to train when they saw them. Gloria pulled both Bella and Serena into a back breaking hug. "Where have you guys been? We haven't seen any of you or your parents in days." Asked Gloria. Alex Jr. stepped forward and began to tell the long story of what happen to in the few days. ".... And that is what happened since we have been gone." He finished. Marty, Gloria, and Melmen were dumb struck. They couldn't imagine that all that could happen in a few short days. "How many days until your dad bleeds to death?" asked Marty. "If you count today, three days." Said Bella. "With luck we might make it back to the zoo in 2.5 days." Said Alex Jr.. They then began to wait for the penguins to return. Within a few minutes everyone in the circus had found out what had happened.

After about half an hour the penguins showed up. They all were wounded, both private and skipper were the worst wounded with a black eye each and a few cuts. Overall they weren't badly hurt. They turned to the cubs alarmed and said. "Dubois is stronger than went we first fought her. It seems life on Madagascar make her more angry than we thought possible. She isn't far behind us; we need to start the train fast. We will plan our next move after we get a safe distance from the area, so wait your cart once we have everything packed." After less than ten minutes, every bit of equipment was packed and the animals began to climb back into their train cars. They cubs led Adora to the car they lived in. once inside Adora loved the cart, but for the cubs they felt as if they hadn't been in it in a hundred years even tho it had only been a few short days. "Isn't it weird how this stuff always happens to dad?" asked Ryan. "Yes." Said Bella. Adora, who knew about the cubs father except about the little they had mentioned. "Stuff like this has happened to your dad before. What happened?" she asked. Alex Jr. turned to her and said. "Lots of stuff. When he was a little cub he was captured by poachers and taken from his family and pride, they would have killed him if the crate he was in hadn't fallen into the sea and floated to New York. Latter when he was older he and his friends were to be shipped back to Africa but instead they landed in Madagascar where he almost killed his friends. Then when they tried to get back to New York they landed in Africa where he met his parents again and nearly get killed by some old human called Nana. Then when they made it to Europe he met my mom but was once again almost killed by someone. Dubois tried to turn him into a wall ordainment. Finally when my mom was pregnant with me and my siblings he got temporary amnesia but his memory came back soon." Adora couldn't believe that all had happen to the cubs father. She was about to say something when Serena looking out a window as the train began to reach full speed said. "Guys you need to see this." They all looked out the window to see the figure of a male jaguar running on all fours barely able to keep up with the speed of the train and manage to hop onto the empty caboose in the back of the train and disappear into it. Ryan pulled his head from the window and said. "This is just great; Ben managed to find us again." "We can't be sure of that, but it could very likely it is him. We should go and see." Said Alex Jr. . "But by now the train is moving at a speed of over 70 miles per hour." Argued Bella. "We'll walk on the carts roofs, I have done it before a few times when the penguins were teaching me about perfect balance." Alex Jr. answered. "When did they teach you that?" Serena asked. "When I was six months old. It was fun." He said. Everyone's jaw dropped as they tried to imagine him as a small cub running on the cart roofs. The next thing they knew they had climbed onto the roof. Most of them sank their claws into the roof to hold on and drag themselves to the caboose, while Alex Jr. was able to walk normal as if he were on the ground with Adora clinging to him. He, with Adora's arms rapped around him, made it to the caboose in a few seconds while it took the other over two minutes. All at once they sprang into the cart to find not Ben but their uncle, Orlando still tired from running. "Uncle Orlando what are you doing here?" asked Serena. "The morning after you left your dad woke-up and heard Ben talking to himself about killing you cubs so I left to help you cubs but both he and you were far ahead of me." Orlando explained. "So what happened to you cubs while you walked here?" "It's a long story." Said Bella.

The next morning, the cubs and Adora woke remembering that their uncle was in the train caboose and that they had two days left to save Alex. The train had stopped that morning and the penguins were looking over maps. The cubs walked over to them and Alex Jr. asked. "Skipper do you know when we will get back to the zoo." Skipper with a plain and a small hint of sadness in his face, turned to Kowalski and said. "Tell them." "we looked over the train tracks map and it will take three days to make it back to the zoo." He said. The cubs hope was killed they wouldn't make it back in time.