Chapter 8

Chapter 19: Attack!

(that morning)

Alex was in bed trying to sleep, but in that moment Ben entered to the room. "so you the Gia's mate" said Ben. "get out of here please i'm trying to sleep" said Alex giving his back to Ben. "i will get out of here after something..." inching closer to Alex. "after what?" said Alex, just before when Ben tried to claw Alex, but Alex avoid the attack. "what are you doing!?" asked Alex. "only trying to kill the one that stole my Gia" Alex bolted to his feet only for Ben to grab him by the neck "You scared little cat?" smiled Ben. he then raked his claws into Alex's stomach, in that moment a stream of blood begain to flow out of the wound, makeing him semi-inconsious. "Alex!" thay both turmed to see gia and all the cubs were now awake and saw what Ben had done to her mate. "it doesnt mater what you do he will die in few moments!" said Ben with a sirk on his face. "DAD!" Yelled all cubs. "A.J., Did the penguins teach you about something of medicine?" ask Gia to her son. "yes, I will need some thing to stop the bleeding." said Alex Jr.

After A.J. Stopped the bleeding and finshed his dads check-up, he turned to his family. "I have the final results, and when Ben clawed dad! He harmed dads stomach and liver and has createdsome bleeding that I can't stop and based on dads rate of blood loss he only has 5 days left to live." said Alex jr with sadness in his voice. "WHAT!?" yelled all in the exibit, less from Ben. "there's not a medicine that will help your father?" asked Gia with tears in her eyes. "there is, but here, it will be imposible to found it" Gia started to cry. "don't be worried, i'm here and you can just forget the lion. " said Ben softly. "DON'T BE WORRIED!, DON'T BE WORRIED!" yelled Gia with tears in her eyes "you did that, and now you want me to calm down and don't be worried!?" yelled Gia. "but G" said Ben "but G nothing, get out of my precense, now, or else I will claw ydeader dead!" yelled Gia as tears poured down her face.

(later that night...)

"why Ben hurt dad!" said Belle to Serena "I don't know""it was be all for our mom?" said Ryan. A big silence cover the room. "but why our mom?" asked Serena. "Shh!, i'm trying to thinking" say A.J. To his siblings. "what are you thinking about?" asked Belle "in how we can save dad's life." said Alex jr. "Cubs, time to go to bed", said Gia (who still had tears in her eyes) to her cubs. "Ok mom, good night"

(almost later that night)

A.J. Was preparing to leave the zoo. "don't do something stupid" said Ryan "ah, you scared me" "what will you gonna do?" asked Ryan "I am going to find the penguins, they will know how to save dad." said Alex jr. "really?" "yes, but you can't go" "why?" "because you don't know kung-fu or how to track them and Dubios could be any were" " Bro, I and Bella and Serena are comeing with you wether you like it or not." said Ryan strongly. Alex jr. Sighed and said. " Fine, wake Bella and Serena up so we can leave." said Alex jr. The two cubs then went to wake their sisters