Chapter 6

my fans there is no need for fear for dramatic chapter six is finally here. please review me about the story and your ideas. without any futher a-dew i give you chapter six.

Chapter: 6 A forgetful reunion

Gia couldn't believe her friends were trying to keep her away from her mate. "Why can't I run to my mate?" asked the jaguar. "Because the last time Alex had that wild look in his eyes and fur he tried to kill us when we were on Madagascar." Said Gloria forcing Gia to back away from Alex slowly. "Why would Alex attack any of you?" asked Gia. "We didn't know Alex was a carnivore at the time, so later at the lemur's party when Alex's predator instincts over powered him and he tried to attack us." Melman answered. Alex standing on all fours, slowly begin to walk towards them. "Alex it's me Gia your mate." Said Gia taking a small step forward. "Gia stay back, Alex must have been like this for longer than he was in Madagascar so he might not snap out of it like last time." When Gia got less than four feet from him, Alex bared his teeth, reviled his claws, and let out a low growl. Florrie instantly knew Alex was about to attack Gia, but before she could alert Gia Alex pounced.

Taken by surprise, Gia had no time to react and was instantly pinned by Alex. Alex used his feet to pin Gia's legs and sank his claws into Gia's shoulders causing bleeding. Gia cried in pain as this happened. Much to Gia's relief, Alex didn't touch Gia's pregnant belly. The others knew that if they tried to free Gia from Alex they would do more harm than good to her and her unborn cub(s). "Alex please stop, it's me Gia your mate." Pleaded Gia with tear rushing down her face. "Alex hungry. Alex kill. Alex eat." Muttered Alex as he stuck his claws deeper into Gia's shoulders. Alex then bared his teeth and prepared to bite Gia in the throat and kill her. Gia knew what Alex was about to do, and at the last second Gia raked claws across Alex's nose. She then opened her eyes and saw Alex wasn't biting her but he was just looking at her with a new look in his eyes. Alex pulled his bloody claws out of Gia's shoulders and stared at them with horror in his eyes. Gia guessed that her clawing Alex's nose must have returned him to normal. Gia didn't feel any anger at Alex's attack because she knew it wasn't his fault that his instincts had overwhelmed him, but Alex did blame himself. Horrified by what he had done to his mate and without noticing Gia's growing belly, Alex stuttering asked his mate. "G-Gia?" suddenly something struck Alex in his back and knocked him out. Gia looked up and saw Gloria holding a large branch. Gia understood that even with Alex in control of his actions, he could lose control on the way back and would be safest if Alex was unconscious. Florrie helped Gia up to her feet and said. "We need to get you and Alakay back to the reserve so we can get someone to clean your wounds." They then picked-up Alex and begin to walk back to the reserve.

(Hours later)

Alex slowly began to wake-up, until the smell of meat forced him out of bed. Alex saw at the foot of his bed was a large plate full of stake. Not long after he had seen the food, he had finished the whole plate and no longer felt hungry. Marty then walked into the train car. "Hay Alex, how are you feeling?" he asked. "Okay I guess, what happened and where are we?" asked Alex. "you were captured by animal control and sent to Africa and you went a little hunger crazy. But we got you back to the train." Explained Marty. Alex got a confused and said. "Very funny Marty, now where are we?" "We are on the circus train, the one that we used to travel Europe in don't you remember?" "No." Replied Alex. Before Marty could ask any more questions, Gia came into the train car and hugged Alex. (Gia's shoulders now had been stitched up) "Alex I am so glad to see you again." Said Gia. She then pulled away from Alex to see a confused look on Alex's face. "Alex what's wrong." asked Gia. "How do you know my name?" asked Alex. "Alex, I am Gia, you do remember don't you?" asked the jaguar. Alex shook his head. "What is the last thing that you do remember?" asked Marty. "Well, I remember that your 10th birthday is next week." Said Alex. Both Marty and Gia then noticed a small bump where Gloria hit Alex with the branch. They then figured out what had happened to Alex's memory and said in unison. "Alex you have amnesia!"