Chapter 3

Ch: 3 Kidnapped or not?

While Alex and Gia were talking about what to do next, the cubs were left on the beach. Alex Jr. looked at his siblings and saw that they were all looking at him angrily. "This is all my fault." Said Alex Jr. "No it isn't little brother." Said Serena. Alex Jr. rolled his eyes because he knew they were lying to him. Before he could argue, Alex and Gia can back. "Cubs we talked it over and we will sleep on the beach tonight and tomorrow we will look for somewhere safer." Said Alex. The cubs then nodded in unison.

That night, the felines had found the camp that Marty had made the first arrived on Madagascar (first movie) and had started a warm fire (thanks to Alex Jr.) and had fallen asleep. About midnight Bella woke-up to the sound of footsteps. Since the fire had gone out, so Bella had no clue what was about a few feet from her. Before Bella could wake-up anyone, she heard a low growl. She turned to see what looked like a group of cougars, a group of foosa. One of they then spoke to her (some foosa can talk in the story). "Come with us or we will attack." Bella looked at her sleeping family and knew what she had to do. She nodded and followed the foosa to keep her family safe.

Soon they arrived at the foosa side of the island and kept walking until they stopped in center of the territory in front of a huge group of foosa and a strong foosa who was the same height as Alex. "What have you brought me?" asked the alpha foosa. "Sir we found this young female foosa on the beach with some other nonfoosa." Said one of the foosa. "Are you sure she is a foosa, if she isn't kill her. But if she is I have a plan for her." Bella knew what she had to do. "I am a foosa, a rare white foosa. That is why I look different." Lied Bella. After a quite few seconds the alpha foosa spoke. "In that case you will become my son's mate." "But I am only 13 animal years old." Said Bella. "So is my son. Also I became mates with my queen (who died in cub birth) when I was the same age." He then turned to a nearby foosa and said. "you, fetch my son and tell him that we have found him his soon to be mate." Bella sadly, knew that this meant, soon she would be forced to be mates with the alpha male's son.