Chapter 11

Chapter: 11 Ben vs. cubs

"This will be easy." Said Ben, as he began to walk to the sleeping cubs ready to kill. Fortunately Ben stepped on a stick, wakening the cubs and Adora. "What are you doing here Ben." asked Alex Jr.. "I am here to make sure that you don't save the lion and you never come back." Ben then tried to claw Alex Jr., who barely dogged the attack. "Your mother will be my mate." The cubs and Adora began to slowly back away. "Guys if we attack at the same time we might be able to... where is Alex." Asked Ryan, looking for his brother. "He must have ran off." Said Serena. "Whatever we don't the coward, attack when I say so... NOW." Yelled Ryan. They pounced but were quickly over powered by Ben and thrown to the ground. "You really thought you could defeat me? I am bigger and stronger than you all. Once you all are dead, I will track down coward brother and kill him. It ends here." Said Ben. They all closed their eyes in fear and waited for him to strike. Ben raised his claws about to strike when something hit Ben hard in the back knocking him out before he could touch the cubs. They all opened their eyes to see Ben knocked out at their feet. They looked up to see standing behind the passed out Ben was Alex Jr.. "You guys really thought I ran off." He said grinning. "Come on guys he could wake-up at any second. I never was very good at knocking anyone out." Adora run up to him and hugged him. At that moment the penguins appeared and saw Ben. "What did we miss." Asked Skipper. Before the cubs could answer another figure appeared, Dubois. "Prepare to die!" yelled the French women. At that moment skipper thought quickly. He pointed in a direction and said. "The train is that way. You all run and don't turn back. We will slow her down and then we will join you." The cubs and Adora did as they were told and ran on all fours, in the direction skipper had pointed in. for the next half hour they kept running without stopping until they reached a clearing and saw the train and everyone was practicing. The cubs and Adora's fur was tangled with leafs and had a few cut from branches, but they couldn't help but smile. They were home, but they still had to save their father.