Chapter 22

Ch  22 Won't back down

AJ turned to Adora and said. "Adora stay here, I need to stop Dubois from catching up with the train." As AJ opened the lab's door on the moving train, Adora said. "I am coming with you." Having no time to argue, AJ replied. "Alright you can come, but be careful and follow me."

The two climbed on top of the cart and raced to the caboose, while the train was moving at top speed. By the time that they reached the caboose, they saw that Alex, Zuba, and the penguins were already standing there on the roof.

From the roof, they see that Dubois along with four other animal control officers were all on mopeds and gaining on the train. Dubois grinned when she saw the both Zuba and Alex were on roof along with AJ. 'Two lions and ze smart liguar, this couldn't get any easier.' Thought Dubois. She then took aim and fired.

A red tranquilizer dart hit AJ in the chest, however AJ showed next to no reaction or any sign of sleepiness. "AJ!" Yelled Adora. "Relax, it would take about as much tranquilizer to bring down a full grown elephant to knock me out. Thanks to Blowhole's torture, when I was little." Said AJ as he pulled the dart out and looked up at the officers. "Think fast morons!" Yelled AJ as he threw the dart aimed at an officer. The dart hit the officer right in the shoulder, instantly knocking him out and causing him to crash. As he crashed he caused the officer behind him to crash as well.

Dubois fired again at AJ only to have AJ throw the dart back knocking out the last two of Dubois's officers.

"She is still gaining on us." Said Zuba with a little fear.

"I can stall her, so that the rest of us can escape." Said AJ.

"No AJ, she will kill you." Said Kowalski.

"If I don't fight her then we all will die when she catches up with us." Replied AJ with a serious voice.

Before anyone could argue with AJ, he jumped off the roof, tackling Dubois off of her moped, and threw her onto the ground.

As the train drove away from AJ fighting Dubois, both Zuba and Alex had to restrain Adora to prevent her from jumping off the train after AJ.
Just then kowalski tossed a tranquilizer  
Dart aj caught it and stabbed Dubois in the arm so she got drowsy and lost control of her scooter so if sped up when aj got close to the train he Jumped he was not close enough so Gia  
Told Alex to grab her legs and Gia lunged forward and save Alex junior so the Penguins sent Dubois back to Rome and she was caught and was sent to jail for her heinous crimes and everyone was happy again and things went back to Normal until gia had another surprise she was pregnant again and she had 3 beautiful Cubs 2 males and a female who had inherited her mothers accent they named her sapphire because of her beautiful blue eyes the the 2 sons where named crash and Eddie they were twins who got into a lot of trouble and they all grew up and kids of there own Alex and Gia were happy to grandparents and Florri and zuba was so excited to have great grand  babies

The end