Chapter 4

Gia lay in her bed, with her hand on her stomach. It had only been three nights since Alex had been taken away but it felt like an eternity for Gia. Even in this short time, Gia had put on some weight. The train had been heading to Africa ever since the penguins had figured out were Alex had been shipped to. The thing that bothered Gia the most was that she had never been able to tell Alex that she was pregnant. Slowly Gia began to fall asleep.

The next morning the circus arrived as far as the train tracks would take them (witch was about to the edge of the reserve from the second movie) and began to walk the rest of the way. "Kowalski are you sure this is were they took Alex?" asked Marty. Kowalski than replied, "We are not going to look for Alex yet, first we need some held from his parents and the pride of other lions to even have a chance of finding him." For the first time since Alex had been captured, Gia felt some happiness because she would get to meet her mate's family.

Thanks to the penguin's maps, the group arrived at the water hole and soon found Zuba and Florrie relaxing on the watering hole's shore. The split second the lion and lioness saw them, they asked them who the pregnant jaguar with them was (the other circus animals stayed with the train to put on a small performance for people on tours). Gia stepped forward and said, "My name is Gia, I am Alex's mate." Instead of a standing shocked, Florrie ran up to her new daughter-in-law and hugged her and welcomed her to the family. "I knew Alakay would find a good mate soon, where is he any way?" asked Zuba. Kowalski walked up to the lion and said. "That is why we arrived here, he was relocated by animal control to a reserve near this one and we require the assistance of the pride to find him. Can you assist us find him?" with out a word Zuba nodded and ran off to gather the pride with Kowalski, Private, and Rico flowing him. Florrie turned to Gia and the others and asked them. "can you please tell me what happened to my son?" Gia then told her what had happened.