Chapter 4

Later that morning, Alex, Gia, and the three other cubs began to wake-up and found Bella missing. "Where could she be, do you think that something found kidnapped her." Said Gia worried. Alex and Alex Jr. then saw bell's paw prints and the foosa prints. "The foosa must have kidnapped her when we were a sleep. What do you think son?" asked Alex. "From what I learned from the penguins, I don't see any signs of a struggle. It seems she went with them at her own will, but what I can't figure out is what they wanted her for." Explained Alex Jr., who was still wearing his lab coat. "Alex, we have to find her." Said Gia. "Relax I remember where the foosa live and haw to get there fast." Said Alex. They all then set off on all fours to the foosa side of the island. "I hope we find her soon, there is no telling what they are doing to her." Said Gia as she ran.

(back to Alex, Gia, and the other cubs)

They continued to run until they made it to the foosa side and had stopped running as fast to rest a little. "Son why do you think they took her?" asked Alex. "I think because Bellamust have Looked like an other foosa to them and must have let her join the pack. All we need to do is find said Alex jr. "Alex I Serena and me found her." said Gia. Alex and Alex jr. Looked where Gia and Serena were looking and saw, the young foosa then grabbed Bella's paws and was about force her to kiss him, when the young foosa felt something grab him by the scruff of his neck, pull him away from Bella, and held him off the ground. "You aren't going to touch her." Said the voice of what was holding the young foosa. he foosa then saw what was holding him by the neck, Alex. "Dad! I am so glad you are here" said Bella glad Alex had come. The young foosa was now scared, and even more when he saw the anger in Alex's eyes. "What happened last night?" asked Alex as Gia and Serena helped Bella to her paws. "Last night, a group of foosa said if I didn't come with them they would attack all of us if I didn't come with them. The alpha foosa said he would kill me if I wasn't a foosa, so I lied and told them I was a white foosa. The alpha foosa them told me that I was going to be his son's mate." Finished Bella. "Wait, you are a nonfoosa?" asked the young foosa. "I am a white liguar." Said Bella. "Did he do any thing to you." Asked Alex. "All he did was force me to kiss him." Said Bella. Alex then made the foosa look him in the eyes. "You will never touch my daughter again." He then roared in the foosa's face and let him take off running, little did they know something other than the foosa had heard the roar and began to run that way we should get to the beach and hope the penguins find us soon... did you hear something?" asked Alex. They all turned to see standing ten feet away was Dubois. "We meet again lion."