Chapter 10

Chapter 10 apologizing

Gia ran after her mate, determined not too lose him again. Every time Gia used her injured arm/shoulder caused extreme pain, but she ignored the pain. Since Gia was pregnant she couldn't run as fast Alex, witch allowed Alex to out run her. Gia soon lost site of Alex when they got to the woods. Gia called Alex's name out hoping to find him. Soon Gia saw him in a tree still, crying in the tree. "Alex please climb down from that tree." Asked Gia. "No Gia, I don't want to hurt you again." Said Alex. "Alex please come down or else I will climb up to you." When Alex didn't reply, Gia sunk her claws into the tree and began to climb to Alex. With some time Gia managed to climb up to Alex. "Gia please, I could attack you again. I'm a monst..." Alex's sentence was interrupted by a kiss from Gia. "Alex you are not a monster, you are my mate." Reassure Gia. Alex then showed Gia his claws (witch had Gia's dried blood on them) and said. "If I am not a monster then why did I attack you, twice? I am surprised you don't hate me and that you are even talking to me." "Alex, I love you. It wasn't your fault you attacked me, you were starving and your instincts over powered you. Alex the second I became your mate I knew that that your predator instincts could over power you and you could attack me, but I didn't care and I still don't care because I get to be with you Alex." Said Gia. Alex then looked at Gia. "Gia you don't know what it was like in that reserve. You don't know how many animals I killed and ate just to live, no matter how much they begged but I couldn't stop. If the others found this out, they would be scared of me, please don't tell them." Begged Alex, trying not to remember the looks on his prays faces when he was in Africa. "I won't tell them, but Alex there is something I need to tell you." Said Gia. Gia then got closer to her mate. "I'm pregnant, with our cubs." Alex rapped his arms around Gia and pulled her into another longer lasting passionate kiss. When Alex pulled away he calmly with romance said. "I know, I remember when I had amnesia and you kissed me one night, the times I felt the cubs kick, and how even with amnesia, I fell in love with you again. Gia I cant wait to see their faces, but until those long months pass I will treat you like a queen and care for you hand and paw and will love you every second of it more than I ever have." Gia smiled. "I know you will." Alex then helped Gia out of the tree. Alex secondly then picked Gia up bridle style (like he had when they first became mates) and said. "Gia you know that I will always love you." While still holding Gia, he put one paw on her stomach. "I also will always love them too." "I do." Said Gia smiling, knowing her mate was normal again. "Then lets get your shoulder stitched up." Said Alex, walking to the train once again.