Chapter 3

Michael turned to me and said, "Hey I'm Michael and you seem really annoying so can we just act like we are getting to know each other but in reality I will be talking to my friends."

I was in so much shock I just said, "Sure."

He then turned around and started talking to one of the boys I think it was Luke but I'm not completely sure it could have been Calum.

I still couldn't believe how much of an ass that kid was.

The bell rang for me to go to my next class, which was Spanish. I didn't really mind. That class went by fast and next was lunch.

I got in the lunchroom and realized I had no one to sit with. I was going to sit with Kat but I haven't seen her all day. I get into the lunch line and made a mental note to start brining my lunch because this is shit.

While giving the lunch women money for my apple and water I notice a girl with bright pink hair and realize that's Kat. Yay I don't have to sit alone!

She noticed me out of the corner of her eye and ran to me.

"Hey Ski!"

"Hi Kat!"

"Lets walk to the table and I wanna know how your first three classes were?"

"They were okay. I had History first which I don't mind and then I have Chemistry second.."

Kat cut me off and said, "Wait you have Chemistry second..?" I nodded. "Five of my friends are in that class! I wish I could be in that class."

"What's their na-" I was cut off again.

"Guys this is Skilar. The girl I told you I met yesterday. She's new here. She's going to each lunch with us."

I look up and see Michael..ew. He's an ass. Why does Kat hang out with him. She's so nice..

"Okay Ski," She points to the nine people sitting on the table, "This is Luke, Calum, Molly, Ashton, Lacey, Autumn, Michael, Lance and Jace."

They all waved except Michael but I wasn't expecting him too because he already told me he didn't like me. Which was fine with me.

The rest of the group seemed somewhat nice. Luke seemed nice he had blonde short hair and was really tall. Calum reminded me of a teddy bear and he has dark brown hair. Molly had blonde hair with blue tips on the end. Ashton had dimples and darker hair then Luke but lighter then Calum. I think Molly and him were going out because he had his arm around her waist. Lacey had a toned down purple hair and she was really pretty. Autumn seemed like she didn't want me to be here. I think Michael and her have a thing because she looks at him with desire. Michael was Michael. Lance was hot with his dirty blonde hair. He looked tall and buff. Jace scared me a little. He's intimidating.

They all asked me questions about America and why I'm here and all that good stuff.

"Where's your house?" Molly asked.

"I'm not sure. It's three blocks away from the park."

"So you're not living on campus?" Lance asked. He looked extremely surprised.

"No I didn't even know you could to be honest. Do you guys all live on campus?"

"Well Jace and I share a room and Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton share a room. Lacey and Kat share and Molly and Autumn share rooms. But some of our families live around here so we go home on the weekends." Lance explained to me.

"Okay that must be fun." I said. I was trying to keep the conversation going.

The bell rang. Lunch was finally over. Everyone walked away from the table. I had PE next. I don't mind PE but I don't like the part where everyone is competitive. I'm not good at any sport that has to do with my hands. I'm good at soccer and that's it.

I'm not really sure where the gym is so I turned to Kat.

"Where's the gym?"

"Right over here. I'll show you. What do you have after PE?"

"I have English."

"Me too. I'll get you from PE and we can walk there together! Okay?"

"Okay."

"Here's the gym." She said and pointed to the red doors ahead of me.

"Thanks."

"No problem. See you next class."

I waved her away and entered the gym.

Five boys were there. They were all Kat's friends. It was Calum, Jace, Luke, Ashton, and Michael. Great. I feel like I can't escape this kid.

"Hey!" Calum ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Hi" I squeaked out.

He brought me up to the other four boys standing in a circle and talking.

"Hey Skilar!" Luke and Ashton said to me. Michael didn't say anything. Why does he hate me? What did I do to this kid?

"Hey boys." I said and looked down.

"Skilar don't be so shy. We aren't going to kill you." Jace said and grabbed my chin.

I backed up and said, "I'm going to go see the teacher. Bye guys." After I said that I stormed away from them and went to the teacher. I made up some question to her about things I already knew like, Do we wear tennis shoes? And Do we have an uniform?

She started class and this class seemed extremely easy. It seemed like all we were doing was playing games.

"Okay everyone pick a partner. We are playing bat mitten."

I looked around and saw all the girls paired up and realized that I didn't know that many people. All of a sudden I feel someone grab my hand and pull me up.

I look up and it's....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! It means a lot to me.

Love you:)