Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Skilar's POV

Michael turns me bak around and says, "Skilar, why do you do this to yourself?"

I'm confused, "What do you mean Michael?"

Why is he even here why can't he just let me be by my self?

"Skilar, why did you leave?"

"Because I wanted to." I say I don't want him here right now.

"Skilar, tell me we all know that's not the reason." Michael said with pleading eyes.

Why does he even want to know? All he is, is an ass to me.

Thinking of this gets me mad.

"Michael, why do you even care? You laughed. You're an ass to me. You make mean comments towards me. After last night I thought we could maybe just be friends or just nice to each other but you ruin it by laughing."

"Everyone else laughed to Skilar, you can't just say its me. I'm the one who came out here to see if you were okay and be there for you." He spat back.

He's right he is the only one who came out here for me.

I just hug him.

"I'm sorry." Is all I say before the tears fall down my face.

"It's fine. Do want to talk about why you ran out?"

I shake me head no.

He just rubbed my back.

We just stood there for what felt like hours but was really only a few minuets.

I pulled back and wiped my eyes off.

"Thanks Michael."

"Welcome Skilar, whenever you're ready to talk about why you ran out I'm here."

I nodded.

We walked to the swing and both just talked. I learned a lot about him and he learned stuff about me. I even made him laugh when I told him how I peed in my pants when I was in forth grade and had to get clothes from lost and found.

It was around lunch now and my phone rang and it was a text from my mom,

-Mother-

Where are you lunch is ready?

I responded telling her I'm coming home now.

"Michael, my mom wants me home so I have to go." I say. He looks a little disappointed.

"It's fine. See you later." He responds.

We both get off the swing and he gives me a hug.

I start to walk away and I hear him say, "Skilar you want to go out tonight?"

I turn and say, "Yes, I would love too."

===============================================================================

Thanks for reading!

Sorry it's so short.

What do you think will happen tonight?

LET ME KNOW

I
Love you:)