Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Luke standing right there.

His jaw is dropped and he's not talking. Michael pulls him away from the door so no one could see how he was reacting.

"Luke you can't say anything." Michael says to him. Why doesn't he want people knowing we were about kissing?

"You," He points at me, "And you." He points at Michael.

"Luke calm down it's not that big of a deal." Michael continues to try to explain to Luke.

"You too had a date tonight, didn't you? And we crashed it and that's why you came here. You too had no intention of coming until we crashed your date." Luke said still shocked.

I grab Luke's hand, "Luke please don't say anything to anybody. Please."

"I'm not going to say anything but wow. Who would of thought?" He said while chuckling.

"Why were you even coming out here by yourself?" I asked Luke.

"I needed to smoke." He responded.

"Okay well lets go inside before people start thinking." Michael says.

We walk into and all of our friends are staring at us.

"What?" Michael asks.

"Nothing you too took a long time out there." Molly said with a smirk.

"Luke came out to smoke and we were all just talking." Michael replies.

He's good at lying.

Luke and I just nodded.

Michael ignored me the rest of the party he even sat back by Autumn. I thought after what he confessed he would act like he likes me but he barley talked to me. Only when I asked him questions. Luke noticed and smiled at me. It was more of a 'I'm sorry smile'

Michael noticed Luke and I's exchange and look at me confused. He's acting like he doesn't know what he's doing.

I actually thought that Michael could be nice to me. I even thought that he could possibly be my boyfriend.

I'm so stupid.

I got up suddenly, "Calum will you take me home?"

"You don't want to stay?" Calum asks. I can tell he wants to stay.

"Nevermind. I'll call a cab. See you guys later."

"While walking away I felt a hand grab my wrist...

Jace.

"I have to go home so I'll take you." He says.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Just let me go pee."

Michael comes up to me, "Why are you leaving?"

"Michael I'm tired. If I knew you taking me out meant going to a party I would of never came."

"Don't go with Jace."

"Why? He's just giving me a ride home."

"You don't..." Michael was cut off by Jace.

"Ready to go Skilar?"

Michael looked at me pleading to stay. But I don't care right now. I want to go home.

"Yeah."

"Jace can you bring me home too?" Michael asks Jace. He looks pissed.

Jace was hesitant when he was answering Michael but he said, "Sure man."

The ride was short and awkward. I knew there was some tension between Michael and Jace but I don't know what it is.

My phone buzzes and it's a text from Michael. Why is he texting me if he's in the seat before me?

It says,

-Michael-

Go along with it.

I text him back 'what?'

Jace I on my street and we're pulling up to my house Michael says, "Jace you can drop me off here too. I'm helping her move her bed."

"This late?" Jace asked amused at how dumb Michael's excuse was.

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'

He grabbed my hand and we walked up to my house.

Who is this? Michael opened the door for me, helped take his jacket off me and opened the front door for me...

What the hell. He can't change like that.

The weird thing is I'm liking every second of this kind of Michael.

===============================================================================

Thank you for reading!

Sorry it kind of sucks.

What will happen when Michael and Skilar spend the rest of the night together?

800 reads holy crap. Also My story moved up on the Michael Clifford page. So thank you! (I'm on the first page)

Please vote and share on twitter, tumblr and all those sites.

If I get 9 votes I'll update again today!

Love you!

PS:

What do you guys think of BSE? And the Video?