Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Michael texted me saying that he was going to pick me up from my house at 8:00. Which was in two hours. It gave me just enough time to take a shower and get ready.

I hopped in the showed and shaved, which I haven't done in a while because I have been wearing legging a lot.

I got out and I blow dried my hair and picked out an outfit.

I decided to go with a simple black and white poke-a-dot dress with black heels.

I straightened my hair and did a very light natural looking make up with a little eyeliner.

Before I know it my phone rings. I got a text from Kat,

-Kat-

Hey! Are you okay? Sorry about the way Autumn treated you. She can be a big bitch. Do you wanna do something tonight?

I responded,

I'm fine! Thanks for asking. I'm busy tonight. I'll see you at school Monday!

I don't know why I didn't say I was going on a date with Michael. I know I don't care but I feel like he would. That thought made me sad.

I hear my phone go off again and it's a text from Michael saying that he's here.

I walk downstairs and see that my mom has left a note, 'Off with Brock. I'll be home around two'

I opened the front door and walked down to the truck. I'm actually really excited.

I hop in and shut the door behind me.

"You look great." Michael says.

"Thank you." I reply and turn to look at him and see he's wearing the same black shirt he always wears with the black jacket. I swear the kid only owns black shirts, white shirts, and band shirts.

Maybe I dressed up too much for this. Maybe this wasn't a date and I just thought it was. He probably just took me out because he felt bad for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"We're going to dinner." He replied with a smirk.

"Where?" I asked back

"To dinner. Do you have a hearing problem?" He said and laughed.

I playfully hit him, "Michael you know what I mean. Where are we going to dinner?"

"At a restaurant."

"Never mind Michael."

He laughed.

We pull up to a restaurant.

I read the sign and it says 'ZEKKE'S'

"What kind of food do they serve here, Michael?"

"You asked a lot of question." He said and started to walk in a head of me.

I walked a little fast to catch up.

We sit down at our table right next to the door.

He must have noticed I was cold because he took off his jacket and handed it to me to put on.

I put it on and it smelled just like him. I smiled.

"What's funny?" He asked.

When I looked up he had his head tilted a little and a confused look on his face. He is so cute.

Wait what did I just think? Holy crap.

A waitress came up to us and asked us if we would like any drinks, Michael took a beer while I stuck with water.