Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Going with Jacob at first seemed like the right thing to do because as he said I needed to "live a little" but after arriving to this abandoned house in the middle of no where. I have my doubts.

It was scary not seeing anyone.

"Let's go pretty girl." Jacob said and held the door open for me.

We hop out and enter the house and it's crazy.

It looked like a empty house the outside but the inside was totally cleared out. It was like an arena.

When we walked in it was like what you see in those movies. There was drinks everywhere and people popping pills and being put upside down on beer kegs. People playing beer pong.

Their was a boxing ring in the middle.

"Why are we here?" I whisper in Jacobs ear.

"To have fun. Have something to drink. Do you even drink?" He asks with a smirk

"Yes I drink asshole." I grab the drink from him.

"Do you play games?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask

"Like Beer Pong?"

"Yes of course you twit." I lied.

"Fine lets play."

Before I can say no he grabs my hand and pulls me away to the table.

I see other people playing throwing ping pong balls into the red solo cups...

Weird but I think I can do it..

"This girl wants to play..?" A ass with his hat half off his head says I also notice his tag out of his shirt and see writing written on them.

"Yes got a problem ass?"

"What are you going to do if I do?" He stood up to me.

"Nothing but your mommy might get a little angry that you spilled beer on your cloths considering she writes your name in them.."

"I didn't spill beer on me.." He says. His cheeks red.

I pour my beer on him and lean in close to his ear and say, " Maybe you should go get cleaned up before she comes and picks you up."

Everyone gasps and then breaks into a laugh.

I even got some high fives.

"Let's play." I say

Michael's POV

I called. I texted. I went to her house. I went to the park.

No where. She is no where.

The boys and I are on our way to the girl's dorm to see if she's there.

"Kat where is she." I yell at her.

"DUDE I DONT KNOW!" She yells at me.

The door opens...

And it's Lacey.

"Lacey have you seen Skilar today?"

"I don't know." She's lying. I can tell.

"Lacey why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not.." She says but doesn't look me in the eyes..

I step closer to her.

"Lacey tell me now. "

"Don't get mad at me.."

"Too late. Where is she?"

"I... saw her with Jacob Waters."

What the hell.

I push Lacey past and walk outside to get some fresh air.

I'm outside for about 20 minuets and then I hear someone come up behind me.

"Michael dude lets just forget about today. Let's go to that party."

Normally I wouldn't go but fuck it I'm going.

"Let's go. You drive I plan on getting fucked up."

I walk in to the familiar smell

The vibe in the house was crazy.

We get handed drinks right as we walk in.

I don't normally drink beer so I head over to the kitchen to get some Jack Daniels.

I pass by the keg room and see a girl about to get turned upside down.

I hate when girls do this shit. They can't go for that long and they only do it to show off their bodies.

This girl was already drunk off of her ass I didn't think a he would last more then five seconds.

They turn her upside down and her shirt goes right up showing off her perfect body. She wasn't supper skinny but she was perfect.

All the boys around we're eye rapping her.

Her shirt goes over her head and one of the guys around her take it off. I look right at her face and it's fucking

Skilar.

========================================

Thank you for reading!

Please vote and comment.

Love you