Chapter 44

CHAPTER 44

Okay I'm back and better then ever.

Few things I want to say.

First: I'm sorry. I HATE when stories you love don't update. I honestly just couldn't find it in me to update. So I'm telling you that I'm so sorry.

Second: I went back and reread the whole story. I sucked as a writer and I do not know how you guys could stand it. So many words were out of place. Whenever I saw a comment about the spelling I tried to go back and change it. I'm going to go back and edit it. I just want to finish it first.

Third: To group of girls who always comment on this story: I LOVE YOU GUYS. I wish I could give all of you hugs because you guys make me laugh so hard. Whenever I see a spelling mistake I love how you guys make a joke out of it! I laugh so hard.

PS: You are the reason why I started back up!

Enough about me here's what happens to Skilar and Michael.

Skilar POV

Got woken up at seven to go dress shopping... YAY

Michael left a note on my bed saying how he was having a band meeting.

My mom's best friend Casey came down to help out with the wedding. She will be the maid of honor. I'm glad she took the reins.

Casey is... well she's crazy but I love her. She has been with my mom through everything.

We lived with her after my mom and dad split. Her son is one of my best friends Alex.

He is a year older but we're like siblings. I feel a little bad because we have only talked a few times since I moved here. We never talked on the phone only through the Internet.

Alex does not look like his mom at all he looks just like his dad. He is tan with dark brown eyes.

They have always tried to set Alex and I up but there was only one problem. He doesn't swing for my team.

Alex is gay. No one knew because he did not want anyone knowing. He told me but we kept it a secret for a long time. Whenever our parents made comments we just laughed it off.

About a year after he told me he was gay he decided to let his parents know. They were shocked but they accepted him.

Alex was never really close with his dad. It was always he and his mom.

I hear my mom scream and I knew Casey was here.

I ran downstairs to go see her and she looks exactly the same.

She is still really skinny with blonde hair.

She runs to give me a hug and then I hear someone else coming up the stairs and it is Alex!

I run up to him and jump on him. I miss him so much.

I had four good friends in America and Alex was one of them so was Danny, Emma, and Courtney.

I miss them.

"How have you been Alex?" I ask him

"Good just finishing up school! Are you excited to be a senior? I am so exited to get out of this hell hole." He tells me

I laugh.

Alex is the type of person where we could not see each other for an entire year but when we do see each other it is like we were never apart.