Chapter 17

Chapter 17

* SORRY IF IT'S SHORT I UPDATED TWICE!*

My mom walks out.

"Lets go Skilar." My mom says and grabs my hand and pulls me out of the school.

I turn around and see Michael's dad yelling at him and looks like he's about to beat him up.

The rest of the ride home was silent.

I couldn't tell if she was mad or didn't care.

"You know I should be mad at you for getting suspended." She says

"I know and I'm sorry...." I start to say but I'm cut off.

"I'm not mad at all though. That kid Jace deserved it. I believe Michael's story."

I smile, "Thanks mom I knew you would."

"Go to your room and change. You and I will go too lunch." She says.

I put on a white skirt with a black top with black sandals.

We went to this really fancy restaurant. Brock met up with us.

He's really growing on me. He's not that bad of a guy.

After we ate we walked around the city for a little while and I had a lot of fun.

It was nice getting Michael out of my head for a while.

We go back to my house and it's nighttime.

I'm so tired from all the physical and emotional stress that happened today I just want to go to bed.

I tell mom and Brock thank you for the fun afternoon.

When I walk into my room someone's bag is on my floor and I trip and almost land flat on my face but a pair of arms caught me...

Michael caught me.

I stand back up in shock, "Michael... what? Michael... how? Michael... when?"

"I know this seems really creepy but I had no where else to go." He explains.

When I realize its Michael I jump on him and hug him. I don't even know why I did that I jut felt like that's what I needed to do.

"I wasn't expecting that reaction." Is all he says before he hugs me back.

I think we were hugging for about 5 minuets..

"Skilar we need to talk but first I have to sort this out." He sets me down and takes a step back.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"When you get suspended from school. You can't live in the dorms, you have to go live with your family. Well my parents said I can only live with them and come to their house if I'm in school. Since I'm not in school for the week my parents kicked me out for the week. So I have no where to go." He explained.

"What about Calum, Ashton and Luke's houses." I ask.

"Well you see the school contacted their parents to tell them that their kids were 'involved' in the fight so they won't let me stay there either. It's fine if you don't want me here I just didn't know where else to go. I can leave..."

I cut him off, "No Michael, stay let me go talk to my mom and Brock."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I turn to walk out of the door to go talk to Brock and my mom but Michael grabs my wrist and turns me around.

"Also we need to talk about us." He says and lets me go.

I walk down the stairs and find my mom and Brock on the sofa.

I explain the whole story to them and they seem pretty sympathetic.

After I tell the whole story my mom says, "Well where is he staying now?"

"Well that's what I wanted to ask you. Can Michael stay with us for the week?"

===============================================================================

Thank you for reading!

Please Vote and Share!

I won't update until I get 15 votes or a lot of comments!

Love you:)

BTW: I LOVED ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS LAST CHAPTER THAT'S WHY I UPDATED TWICE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!

PS: MORE YOU COMMENT AND SHARE AND VOTE THE MORE/FASTER I UPDATE!