Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I grabbed my black heels and we walk out of my house and see a truck, not even a big truck it was a small one.

"Hey boys." Lacey said while leaning against the window that was rolled down.

"Hey girls you all look hot." Jace said looking right at me, "hop in" He said while pointing to the tailgate.

"Why are we taking Michael's truck?" Molly wined.

"Because, mines in the shop." Jace responded.

We all hopped in and headed to the party.

We had to lay down on the tailgate so no cops would see us.

"Why did we have to sit back here?" I asked the girls.

"Jace likes to see our dresses fly up." Molly responded to me.

She was so casual about it.

"It's not that. There's not enough room in the car." Kat said.

I laughed. They're so funny. I'm already having the best night of my life.

We get to the party and we all hope out.

The house looks trashed, there is people drunk everywhere. I didn't know if I could handle this.

Kat grabbed my hand and pulled me into the party.

I was ignoring all the looks girls were giving me and all the stairs I was getting from guys..

I'm starting to think that this was a bad idea.

Kat brought me to the kitchen.

She was making something but someone came up to me so I didn't really pay attention.

"Hey I'm Brad." the tall very attractive boy said to me.

"Hi I'm Skilar."

"You must be new here. I have never seen you before."

"Yeah, I just moved here." I said shyly

"That's cool." He said while putting his arm around my waist.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, where are you going with her. She's with me tonight, no boys." Kat said while pulling me out of Brad's grasp.

"I leave you alone to make us drinks and you already have a boy all over you." Kat said and handed me a drink.

I still didn't know if I wanted to get drunk.

I decided on just drinking ONE drink.

I took a sip out of the drink and almost threw up. It tasted like nail polish.

"Just keep on drinking it. The taste grows on you." Kat said while pulling me to a room with all of our friends in it.

"Hey guys!" Kat said.

They all said hi and started talking. I kept on taking little sips from my drink and I feel Kat replace my current drink with another one.

No one was talking to me so I started to look at everyone. Lacey was on top of someone. I didn't know who he was. Jace kept looking at me. Luke and Calum were talking to these girls who look like twins. Ashton and Molly were sitting together. Michael was sitting on the sofa with Lance and Autumn. Why does she always have to be right next to him. Wait why do I care? I don't I'm just wondering. I tell myself.

I realize I'm having a conversation with myself in my head and laugh at myself. That earned a look from everyone.

I feel hands grab my hips and pull them to their body. I turn to see Brad.