Chapter 35

*CAN ANYONE MAKE ME A COVER*

Chapter 35

We decided to go to the movies to see We’re the Millers

I run upstairs to change into a sweater and leggings.

I also put a note on Kelsey’s door telling her where I am.

I wonder how much longer she will be here for. I really don’t want her to leave anytime soon.

It’s so weird how Kelsey and I hated each other when she first came here and now we’re so close. I don’t know what I’ll do when she leaves.

We rode in Michael’s car there and listened to the whole Fountains of Wayne album.

Fountains of Wayne reminds me of so many memories that Michael and I had together like the first time I rode in Michael’s car, the first time Michael came in my room and the time when Michael helped me paint my room.

I loved Fountains of Wayne before Michael and I were a thing but now it means something to me.

Sink to the Bottom came on and my smile grew even wider.

I think Michael knew this too because he turned the volume up.

With the windows down in his red beat up truck listening to my favorite song, I was having the time of my life.

I really wouldn’t mind not going to the movies and riding around with Michael to anywhere and everywhere. We don’t even talk that much we just sit there.

Just us two on the rode driving to whatever we want.

“What are you thinking?” Michael asks me

I wasn’t going to tell him but I decided too.

“Just thinking about how much fun a rode trip would be.”

He laughed a little.

“What I’m serious.”

“I know you are serious. You always have these crazy ideas that you think about in your head. They’re crazy but you always manage to get them done.”

“Remember when you painted your room. You got on my shoulders just to reach to the top of the wall”

“Yeah but it got the job done.” I respond. “And that was the first time you met my mom.”

Michael laughs.

“Lets go see the movie.” Michael says and we both hope out of the car and Michael grabs my hand and we start walking to the movies hand and hand.