Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Michael and I look up and its....

A girl.

O shit it's Kelsey.

"Well this is awkward. My dad told me you were a quiet and shy girl but the way you were about to pounce on your boy leads me to think he's wrong." Kelsey says and starts to walk down the hall and says, "But I don't blame you."

What did she just say...?

"That was a good first impression." Michael says.

I hit him.

"Don't be mad at me. I'm not going to deny a kiss from you." He says in defense.

That was cute. He's cute.

"We better go downstairs and see if the bitch told my mom and Brock." I say and start walking down the hall.

Michael and I reach the kitchen to see Kelsey at the table talking to my mom and her dad.

"Hey you too. Nice of you to join us." My mom says and gestures for us to sit.

Michael and I look at each other. We thought we were going to get yelled at.

We sit down and my mom says, "Kelsey did you and Skilar met already?"

"Yeah we met and I feel like I know a lot about her already." She says with a smirk.

I know what she's hinting at, Michael knows what she's hinting at but Mom and Brock had no clue.

"Well that's great. I know you two will get along fine." My mom says.

"I think we will too." Kelsey says.

I don't like her.

She gets me mad.

"So Michael will you be staying her this weekend too or are you allowed back into the dorms?" My mom asks.

"Wait, he lives here.." Kelsey asks while laughing.

My mom and Brock are now confused.

"Yeah he needed somewhere to stay." Brock says.

"No Miss Brooke I can go back to my dorms tomorrow after school is over." He says.

"Aww so you're only staying with us for one more night." Kelsey says smiling right at Michael.

She needs to take 36472820 steps back before she crosses the line.

We all finish eating breakfast and I go upstairs to shower and get ready for the day. Even though I'm not going anywhere I feel like I should always be on my A game in front of Kelsey.

I go in the bathroom and realize that there are no towels so I go to the hallways closet to get some.

I hear something in Michael's room.

I stand by the door and hear Kelsey talking to Michael, "Michael she's ugly. I just want to hook up with you once. I bet she doesn't do anything. She's probably really prude. I can make you feel sooo good. Come on she will never know." She touches his stomach.. Her hands start traveling down.

That's when I went ape shit.

I dropped the towels and pushed the door open. I ran over to Kelsey and punched her right in the face.

She dropped to the ground and right before I was about to jump on her Michael grabbed me around me waist.

"Michael let go of me." I said trying to get him to let me go.

"YOU BITCH" Kelsey yells.

She now gets up and starts to come after me. Michael is in the middle of both of us trying to get us to stop hitting each other.

I got a few really good punches. Michael was kind of like my shield because every time she went to hit me he would take the hit for me.

"STOP NOW" I hear a voice say...

It's not Michael or Kelsey so that means it's

Brock, with my mom standing behind her.

Kelsey and I both stop and turn to Brock and my mom.

Michael mutters under his breath "Thank god"

"What the hell was going on in here?" Brock asks.

Kelsey and I start talking at the same time.

He yells again, "Stop, Michael tell me what happened."

Michael rubs the back of his neck, "Well.. you see... Kelsey wanted to take a shower first but Skilar wanted to too so they had an arm wrestling match to see who would go first but it then started to get a little out of hand."

Why did he lie?

"Kelsey why didn't you shower in your room?" Brock asks.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I had my own bathroom here." Kelsey says while walking out of the room with that stupid smile.

"Okay now that that's settled. Skilar go shower and no more hitting Kelsey." My mom says.

Her and Brock walk off.

I turn to Michael, "Why did you lie?"

"I don't know why?"

"I didn't do anything wrong though, there was no reason to lie. Kelsey would of gotten in trouble." I say

"Skilar, calm down. I didn't want her to drag us down with us. I don't want you to get in trouble." He says while pulling me in for a hug.

He kisses the top of my forehead.

These little things that Michael does just makes my heart flutter. He is so sweet and I'm liking this side of him.

"Are you okay Skilar..?" He says while waving his hand in front of my face.

This is so embarrassing.

"I'm going to shower now." Is all I say and rush out of the room. I can hear him laughing while I'm running to my room.

I take a quick shower get out and walk onto my room to find an outfit. Since we're staying home I decided on sweatpants and a regular t-shirt.

"SSSSKKKIIILLLAAARRR" I hear my mom call.

"Coming" I shout back.

I open Michael's door to see him not in there... I rush down the hallway into the den to see him on the sofa.

Next to Kelsey...

It's not that I don't trust Michael I just don't trust Kelsey.

She's just a bitch-stealing-boyfriend... yeah that's what I'm going to call her. To shorten it I'll call her BSB. That sounds good.

"Skilar are you okay?" Brock asks me.

I have been zoning out a lot lately.. I nod.

"Since this is Kelsey's first day here and you too have been in this house all week, we want you too" He says pointing to Michael and I "To take her" Pointing to BSB "To go do something fun. You could show her around."

A day with BSB, I think not but before I could say anything Michael says, "Sure, no problem"

What the hell...

Looking over to Michael I see Kelsey smirking right at me.

This day just become hell...

==============================================================================

Thanks for reading!

HAHA you all thought it was the mom but it was Kelsey(BSB)!

What do you guys think of Kelsey(BSB)?

Should Kelsey meet their other friends..?

28 Votes and 5 Comments ot I'll just update in a week but if you want the chapters to come fast VOTE & COMMENT!

Love you:)