Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Michael POV

Walking up to my parent’s house was scary… It could go two ways my parents get really mad or they support me.

They did not really support me wanting to do this in the beginning but they also sent me to boarding school before I could even show them what I can do.

Skilar is waiting in the car for me. I wanted her to come in but she said that I needed to do this alone.

She told me three things to keep in mind:

-Be Calm

-Don’t yell

-Don’t let them get to your head

When I knock on the door my mom answers it right away.

“Hello.. Michael.” My mom said she must have been surprised that I was here considering I haven’t answered any of her or my dad’s phone calls since they refused to allow me to come home when I got suspended.

“Donny honey, please come down..” My mom says to my dad.

“What is it..” My dad starts to say but then sees me and knows why she wanted him to come down here.

This is why I hate coming here because they act like I’m an animal. I have never once laid a hand on them.

“Hello Michael, what brings you here..?” My dad asks.

“I just wanted to let you guys know that my band is going on tour this year with One Direction.” I tell them

“Ohh no you’re not. What about college? Your future? When have you been in a band?” My dad says.

“Dad this is what I want my future to be. I have been in a band for years.” I say calmly trying to keep the three things Skilar told me in mind.

“You’re going to ruin your life! How can you be so stupid?” He yells at me.

“Dad I’m not stupid! And I’m also not ruining my life!” I yell back. Screw the three things to keep in mind. He thinks that I haven’t thought all this out.

“It seems like you are! See honey I told you military school was the way to go! Look at him. He wants to be in a band! Like he will ever make it.”

He’s telling me what I’m doing is stupid when he isn’t even listening to what I was saying. And that’s why I don’t even bother saying anything else I just walk back to my car.

The sad thing is they both didn’t even try to stop me.

Skilar POV