Chapter 46

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK SAY WHAT?!

Chapter 46

When I get in the limo I see five faces that I wasn’t expecting to see in the car.

I get handed a flask of champagne by this girl, she introduced herself as Eleanor. She was beautiful but so nice.

The girl next to her was Sophia. I’m so glad I wasn’t the only girl here.

We get to the club and Alex is talking to everyone like he has known them his whole life.

I never have to worry about him when I bring him somewhere. He can always take care of himself.

Michael slings his shoulder around my waist as we walk into the club.

This is the same club Michael took care of me in. Oh the memories….

“Wait Michael I’m not old enough to get in.” I tell him.

“Don’t worry about it.”

So I didn’t worry about it and got in fine. We were in the VIP section and I was having a blast dancing with everyone.

“Let’s go to the dance floor!” Sophia says and grabs both Eleanor and my hand.

We go the dance floor and just danced the night away.

We go back to where the boys are and I see Alex entertaining all these girls.

I sit on Michael’s lap.

“How does he do that?” Luke asks

“I know man. I couldn’t even do that.” Calum says.

“Boys go tell Alex which girl you want he will set you up.” I tell them.

“That’s a good one Ski. Like any man would do that.” Luke says

“Go try. I bet you would be shocked.” I tell them.

“Fine.” Luke goes over there with another drink for Alex and whispers in his ear.

Alex immediately involves Luke in the conversation and the girls attention are now on Luke.

Michael and I just laughed at the scene. Alex then left Luke to fend for himself, not that Luke minded.

Alex came and sat by us.

“Well now that I got lover boy a few girls, I’m going to fine myself a nice man.” He said with a smile and a drink in his hand.

“Wait, Alex is gay..?” I hear Ashton say in shock