Chapter 4

Jace.

I really didn't want to be partners with him but life never goes the way I want it to go. He pulled us over to the boys. Why couldn't he let me find a girl?All the girls were now looking at me like I was a slut. Well that's what was running through my head.

Jace didn't even notice the girls glares he just continued to pull me along to where to boys were.

Calum was paired with Luke and Ashton was paired with Michael.

Michael was smiling and laughing with his friends but right when he saw me walk up his smile dropped and he showed no emotion.

"Josh already had a partner and she didn't so I picked her." Jace explained to the boys.

"Why would you pick her out of all the girls who would want to be partners with you?" Michael fussed at Jace.

"Michael shut up. I don't know why you hate this girl so much. She didn't do shit to you. She seems nice." Calum spat at Michael.

They're talking about me as if I'm not here.

"Guys, its not that big of a deal. I'll go ask someone to be Jace's partner." I explained to the five boys.

"Thank you." Michael said. At the same time the other boys said "No , its not that big of a deal."

Calum hit Michael in the gut. Michael is so intimidating I don't think I would ever have the balls to do that. Michael flinched at Calum and Calum ran behind Luke. They were so cute, Calum and Luke. They acted like a couple but had girls swooning at them.

All we did for the rest of the PE class is go over the rules of bat mitten and how are class will be doing a tournament.

PE class ended and I was so glad because it was really awkward standing with the boys and everything I'd say Michael would huff and make mean comments. I really have no clue what I did to him for him to hate me so much.

While walking out of class Ashton pulled me aside. He said, "Don't worry about Michael. He's an ass to everyone he meets. He'll warm up to you, don't worry. What's your next class?"

"It's fine. Not everyone in the world will like me. I just don't know what I did for him to dislike me so much. And I have English next. Do you know where the South Building is? I can't find it on the map?"

"Wait," Ashton turned his head to look at Michael. "Don't you have English next Mikey?"

"Yeah." He responded bluntly.

"Well Skilar here has English too and doesn't know where to go. Can you show her?"

"No."

Ashton put his arms around both Michael's and I's shoulders and said, "Come on Michael, don't be a dick head."

"Fine." He huffed. He shrugged Ashton's arm off his shoulder and stormed off.

"See told you he'd warm up to you. He's a friendly guy." Ashton said to me with a smile.

I just smiled back and jogged to catch up with Michael.

I was walking right by him and he just ignored me. Didn't say anything, we just walked in silence.

He stops at the snack machine...What the hell is he doing?

"What are you doing..? We're going to be late." I said to him with my hand on my hip.

He just looked at me and continued to look at the drink selection.

"Hello, earth to Michael. I would rather not be late to English. If you weren't going to bring me to English you should have said so, so I could of asked someone else. This is very--"

He cut me off, " We aren't going to get in any trouble. You have that pass that says you can be late and if I say I was helping you I won't get in trouble. I just wanted some apple juice. Calm down."

I officially hate this kid. He is using me so he can get apple juice. What an ass.

"I don't appreciate being used so I'm going to go to English now." After I said that I walked away.

I'm half way down the hall and I hear Michael's drink drop and he says, "English is this way."

I spin around on my heels and walk towards him.

When I reach him he has a smirk on his face..

"What's so funny?" I sternly asked him.

"You...When you're mad." He responded.

"Well.. I don't find it funny at all. Can you please take me to English?"

"Since you said please sure."

After he said that he spun on his heel and walked away. While, I stood in shock because this kid is an ass.

We went down a couple of halls and took some "shortcuts." By shortcuts I mean us going through other classrooms. We finally get to the English class and I know I will get in trouble because we are thirty minuets late for this class.

I'm about to knock on the door but Michael decides to just open the door. Well he has no manners.

"It's so marvelous for you to join us Mr. Clifford.." the man spoke. He looked behind Michael and saw me, "What's your name miss?"

"Skilar.." I respond shyly. The whole class has their attention on me and I'm about to faint.

"You must be the new student."

I nod my head.

"Okay since you two were late. You both half to sit in the back in the last two seats." He points to the back of the classroom.

I look up and see Kat in one seat and then there is two free seats and then a seat next to this other kid. I really would rather sit next to Kat so it wouldn't be awkward when talking to the other kid. I start to walk to her and I see Michael start walking towards the same seat. Hell no. This kid is not getting that seat.

Sadly I didn't get the seat next to Kat but I did meet the other kid. His name is Trey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, thanks for reading.

Love you!