Chapter 16

Chapter 16

* IT'S SHORT BECAUSE I UPDATED TWICE*

Michael...

I start to walk back into the girls locker room but Michael runs to me.

"Wait Skilar." Michael says reaching for my hand, I pulled away.

"Michael don't you dare 'wait Skilar' me you humiliated me. I don't get what goes through your head. You tell me you like me then treat me like that. Your so sweet when it's just us two but when other people are around its like you're embarrassed of me." I yell/talk.

I turn around because I know the tears are coming out of my eyes.

He reaches for me and I pull away again.

"Listen Michael, I can't do it. We both know this isn't going to work no matter how much I want it too. I don't want to get hurt." I say to him before running into the girls locker room.

I check my phone and class begins in six minutes.

I can stay in here and make myself feel presentable in that time.

The bell rings and I hear everyone enter the gym.

All the girls pile into the locker room and I decide to go out, hopefully Michael's not there anymore.

I hope he went home.

I walk out and I don't see him but I do see Jace, Ashton, Calum, and Luke.

They walk up to me.

"Are you okay?" Luke asks me and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm fine. What has happened is over." I say.

They all just nod.

"So..." Calum says trying to break the awkward silence.

Michael walks out from the boys locker room. Walks up to us and stands between Calum and Luke.

Jace scoots over a little and is standing extemly close to me..

Michael looks up at Jace's action and just looks back down.

I look up to Jace and he's smirking.

Why does Jace like to get Michael mad?

Wait I'm suppose to be mad at Michael..

Why do I always find myself protecting him even when I'm pissed.

The teacher comes out and tells us to get into partners.

Jace grabs my arm and pulls us too one of the mats to start the exercises.

We all stretched first and I can feel Jace's eyes burning into my ass.

Every time I looked at him he would look away..

I'm getting uncomfortable so I scoot back behind Jace.

Jace just moves behind me again.

I look over and I can see Michael looking at us. He looks pissed.

We have one more stretch we need to do and it's a stretch where you get on your back and put your hands flat on the floor by your ears and you scoot your feet up and pull yourself up so you're in a back bend.

Your partner spots you so if you fall you don't hurt yourself.

I make Jace go first because I want to waste time so I don't have to do it.

Well Jace does it in like 4 seconds so now I'm on the mat.

Jace has both of his hands on my waist and it doesn't feel right. He's holding me too tight and I can fell him rubbing my sides while I'm trying to do the stretch.

"Jace please stop." I ask him.

"Come on Skilar. You know you like it." He says and grips tighter with a smirk on his face.

"Jace stop now."

He grips so hard that I yelp because it hurt so bad.

"Shut up..." He couldn't even finish before he was thrown off of me and shoved to the ground by Michael.

My sides hurt so bad that it hurt for me to even get up.

I got up and saw Michael beating the shit out of Jace.

It scared me a little.

Calum, Ashton and Luke realized what was going on and ran to Michael and started to pull him off of Jace.

The teacher runs over to the fight but its too late the damage has already been done. Michael is being held in Ashton and Calum's arms and Luke is helping Jace on the floor.

The teacher looks at me and says, "You, Jace and Michael to the principal."

The walk to the principal office was awkward to say the least.

Calum and Ashton still holding Michael in case he wanted to beat the shit out of Jace again. Jace trying to keep the blood in his mouth and me just there walking.

The principal didn't seem too interested by the fight because they're pretty common here.

We all had to call our parents and we all got suspended for a week.

Jace's mom came first and went to the principle first and yelled at him for not being a good principal and all that shit.

Michael's dad and my mom walked in at the same time and the principle took them both into his office and now it leaves Michael and I in the office alone.

"Thank you." I say to Michael not even looking at him. I just kept looking straight.

"You don't need to thank me." He responded. I can tell that he's looking at me but I continue to look straight.

"Yes I do." Is all I say.

"Skilar, I will always protect you even if you're mad at me." He said.

I smile not even knowing I did. I can see he smiled too but I continue to look straight.

Michael chuckles.

===============================================================================

Thank you for reading!

Sorry if it's short.

Let me know if you like it!

Vote and Comment and Share!

Love you:)