Chapter 37

Didn't realize how short this was until I posted it. Sorry. I just started writing on my iPad I will try to update tonight!

Chapter 37

My room had lights put all around the room and my bed was pushed onto the wall so my room was open.

There sat Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael was standing in the middle of the room.

"Care to dance?" Michael asks me and I'm still in shock.

"Wait, how? When did you..." I try to ask but I'm cut off by Michael grabbing me and we start to dance.

I really can not believe this is happening. I can't believe he did this.

The music starts playing and "Sink to the Bottom" starts playing but it was a slow version.

I smile and look up and see Michael looking down at me.

"Skilar, you know just as well as I do that I suck at expressing my feeling. I know I'm mean and selfish and aggressive and possessive.."

He was cut off by Luke, "Don't forget messy and a dick."

"Thanks Luke. " he mumbles before looking back at me. " yes I'm all those things and I know I don't deserve you at all but as I said I'm selfish and I want you to be my girlfriend. I know it didn't work the first time but I have never cared about someone other than myself as much as I care about you. So Skilar Rebekah Doc, will you be my girlfriend?"

I'm too stunned to say anything. So I just smile and Michael wraps his arms around me

and pulls me in for a kiss.

Yes, Michael and I had our cliche kiss where he swung me around and kissed me while

dipping me.

Yes, Ashton, Luke, and Calum got pictures. Calum even got a selfie with us kissing in the back ground.

*two days later*

Yes, that was one of the best days ever but today, Kelsey was leaving. I was crushed.

We're at the airport right now saying our goodbyes.

We have agreed to visit her soon.

We also have agreed to Skype at least once a week.

"I will miss you Kels."

"I will miss you more Ski. Love you."

"Love you too."

Michael then hugged Kelsey and she whispered something in his ear.

When he turned around I raised an eyebrow. He just gave me a smile.

Mom was crying claiming that Kelsey was a daughter to her and how she will miss her dearly.

She was barley here for her visit...

Brock and her said there goodbyes and when Kelsey started to walk away Brock grabbed her arm.

"Wait Kelsey I want you to be here for this."

Kelsey rolls her eyes," dad I'm going to miss it."

"Two minuets"

"Fine" she huffs.

"Brooke, I have never met a women like you." I know where this is going but I'm hoping it's not I'm thinking. " you're kind, sweet, nice, responsible, crazy..." He continued the list and then got on one knee. " I don't want to be with anyone other then you. Will you marry me?"

Kelsey's jaw was on the floor.

"Yes, of course" my mother jumped on him.

The ring was huge. Like the size of my eye.

Kelsey wasn't that happy. She just ran onto her plane.

The car ride back was happy for mom and Brock but I was quiet. I was so upset about Kelsey leaving and about my mom getting married.

Back at my house Michael and I just went to the game room to play around.

I know he was trying to cheer me up but I'm just sad.

"Ski what's going on?"

"Nothing I just am sad about Kelsey leaving and I don't know how I feel about my mom getting married. Like I always knew her and dad were never getting back together but I'm realizing that I really miss my dad. I haven't talked to him in forever."

"We will see Kelsey in three weeks when we're off for break." He pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head.

Michael's phone rings.

I already know it's Ashton.

"Shit, I forgot I have band practice."

He answers the phone. " Hey Ashton.." "Yeah I'm just in traffic.." "Of course I didn't forget."

He hangs up and I find myself laughing.

"Glad you find me getting yelled at by Ashton funny. I have to go now babe. See you later."

He kisses me and runs up the stairs.

I go back upstairs and here sounds from my mom and Brock's room.

My dumbass doesn't realize until I'm int he kitchen getting some food and hear my mother moan Brock's name.

Once I heard that I decided to just leave the house. I didn't care where I was going but I wanted to leave.

I decided to just go to the park like I always do.

I swung and looked at all the kids playing with their parents.

It made me sad again but this time Michael wasn't here to make me feel better.

"Why you look so sad."

I jump out of the swing because the person scared me.

I look up and it's the guy from the movies.

He laughs, " Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

He holds out his hand and pulls me to my feet.

"What brings you here?" He asks

"I come here to think sometimes"

"Well let's go have some fun."

He grabs my hand and pulls it towards the gate. I pull away.

"No I don't know you."

"Come on live a little. You don't want Michael to get bored of you."

He said it jokingly but little does he know that's my worst fear.

==============================================================

Thank you for reading!

Means a lot:)

I hope you like it.

I also love the comments and please keep them coming because they make me want to write.

Can we please try to get 90 votes on this chapter.

What do you think is going to happen?

Love you:)