Chapter 27

*Next chapter will be better*

Chapter 27

"Michael it's not what it looks like." Calum says with his arms raised in defense.

Michael lunges at Calum and starts to throw punches right at his face. I could hear Calum's screams.

Michael didn't even look like himself. He was scaring me.

Michael was about to hit Calum really hard but I screamed.

"Stop it."

Michael head whipped towards me. He must of saw the fear in my eyes because he got up and just ran out of the room.

I decided to go get Luke and Ashton.

I ran into the cafeteria and ran straight to their table.

I was trying to catch my breath right when I reached the table.

"Never thought I'd see you here." I heard Autumn say.

Everyone then turned to look at me. They were all shocked.

I choose to ignore her. She wasn't worth my time.

"Ashton and Luke I need you right now." I say.

They looked at me confused.

"Come now." I said grabbing both of their hands and pulling them to the music room.

They both are acting so calm but once they see Calum on the floor they rush towards him.

"Calum are you okay?" Luke asks

He nods.

"What happened Skilar?" Ashton demands.

"Well you see Calum was giving my guitar lessons and Michael walked in and got the wrong idea and started punching him. When he was about to knock Calum out I screamed to stop and when he looked at me he froze and ran out the room." I responded really fast.

"Skilar it's okay, breathe." Ashton said while putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I have got to go."

"Don't go Skilar, I'm fine." Calum said to me.

"No it's fine. I don't feel well."

"Skilar can I talk to you outside for a second?" Luke asked

"Sure." I said.

We both walked outside the classroom. He shut the door behind him.

"Please just hear me out." Luke says to me.

I nod.

"Okay," He sighs, "I just want you to know that Michael really does like you, like a lot. I don't know why he did what he did but I know he has feelings for you. You can think whatever you want but I have known the kid for years and I have never seen him so different. He's so happy when he's with you. He doesn't have his wall up. He's himself. He doesn't want to hit everything he sees. He wants to be a good person for you. I honestly don't know what you did but whatever you did has got him going crazy. After you found out the truth he was a mess pacing back and fourth in the dorm trying to figure out what to tell you. How to win you back.. Please just consider it. Just talk to him, please. I have never seen him so fucked up over something."

It took a moment for his words to sink in.

"Luke, I honestly don't know what to say. I don't know what I'm going to do with Michael because he has fucked up big time and lost all trust I have given him. I don't know but I'll think about it."

"That's all I ask."

I decided that I needed to go. I need to clear my thought of everything.

"I have to go, bye." I say before he can say anything else.

I walk out of school and decided to go to that park that had the swings.

It felt like I have been swinging for hours. The sun was already setting.

For the last five hours I have been deciding what I should do. I cried and cried about it.

I have stopped crying and decided what I'm going to do.

I jump off the swing set and started to walk to the exit.

At the connecting of the sidewalk on the street to the sidewalk in the playground I bumped into someone.

He was running and knocked me completely down.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"Skilar.." He said in shock.

"Hey Michael."

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

Whatever he says to me won't matter anymore because I have already made up my mind.

===============================================================================

Thanks for reading!

Please Vote, Share and Comment!

Love you guys