Chapter 15

Chapter 15

My alarm goes off.

Great it's Monday another week of hell.

I really don't want to get up out of my warm bed and drag myself to school but then I remember yesterday and I smile.

I wonder how Michael's going to treat me at school?

I think he'll be nicer.. hopefully.

Left my hair curly, wore my white v neck with black leggings and black converse.

I wasn't going to wear any make-up but then I decided to look presentable just because I want to look nice in front of Michael.

Before I leave I grab my black beanie and put it on my head.

The walk to school was fast and quiet but I liked it like that. It was my time to relax and settle down.

Walking into the school gate felt different then it did now. People were looking at me. I have no clue why.

"Hey!" I hear a girl call but I didn't think she was talking to me.

"Wait up." I turn and the girl runs right into me. "I'm so sorry." She says.

"It's fine," I tell her.

"You're Skilar, right?" She says with a smile.

I nod.

"You went to that party Friday, right?"

I nod.

"You looked PER-FECT."

"Thanks."

"You should come meet my friends." She says.

Who the hell is this girl? Why does she want me to meet her friends?

Before I can even tell her no she's dragging me towards a group of... I'm going to go with cheerleaders and football players.

They all smile while I'm walking up.

"Hey Skilar." They all start saying.

I have no clue who these people are but they all know me.. what the hell.

I wave to everyone and give a small smile. The girl starts to introduce everyone.

I get a text from Kat:

-SexyGirlKat-

Where are you? Are you coming to school today?

I replied:

I'm here but some girl dragged me to her friends. They're football players and cheerleaders. HELP ME.

-SexyGirlKat-

I'M ON MY WAY BABE.

I laughed at her response.

"So why did you move here?" a boy with brown hair asks me.

"My mom wanted too." I said.

Where is Kat?

He put his hand on my shoulder....

I hear a cough from behind us.

It's Kat thank god.

"Excuse you, why are your hands on my girlfriend?" Kat asks the boy.

He looks shocked.

I don't know if he's shocked that he thinks I'm gay or that my "girlfriend" came to get me.

I almost start laughing because they all really believe Kat and I are dating. All their mouths are open in shock.

"You're gay?" He asks me.