Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I finally got home I walk into the house and just want to go to bed. I hear my mom call my name and I notice Brock and her are outside.

"Are you ready to go to get furniture!" She said to my while drying her body off with a towel. Brock followed her actions.

"Yeah I'm ready when you guys are." I say to them while walking back into the house grabbing some water.

I didn't really care what the furniture looked like so the trip didn't take that long. I got a queen sized bed and the headboard and everything are a dark wood color. I got a lamp that I can use to read and a desk and a dresser.

I wanted to keep the room white but we bought red, blue, yellow, and green paint because I had an idea I wanted to do with my room.

I want one wall to just be covered with handprints in all the different colors. I'm so excited! I'm going to ask Kat to help me.

We got back to the house and I didn't even bother eating I just went straight to bed. Right when my head hit the pillow my phone rang.

I look at the caller ID and see Kat.

"Hello"

"Hey Ski"

We ended up talking for a hour and made all the plans for me to go to the party. Kat and the rest of the girls were going to come to my house and get ready. The boys would pick us up from here and we would go to the party.

Kat also promised me that she would make everyone go home if I really wanted to leave. I didn't know if I was excited or nervous.

The rest of the week flew by, Michael was still an ass to me in Science and Jace and I came in third place in the bat mitten tournament in PE. In English, Trey and I become really great friends. Also my furniture came in. Other than that nothing really happened.

Today was Friday. I was so excited to go but so nervous at the outcome. School went by so slow but right when the last bell rang Kat grabbed my hand and pulled me out of English.

Molly and Lacey met us at my locker. Autumn didn't want to come. I think it's because of me but I have no clue why she doesn't like me. I'll ask the girls when we get to my house.

The walk to my house was fast and I was bonding with Molly and Lacey really well. I think they like me!

We walk into my house and my mom's in the kitchen and yells for us to come here.

So we walk into the kitchen and my mom's face drops when she sees my friends..

I'm so embarrassed. She pulls me out of the kitchen into her room.

"Umm Skilar who are those people?"

"My friends" I was getting pissed.

"Okay" she says nodding her head, "I just was shocked, they're so different from your other friends."

"Yeah but I like them." I respond.

"Okay" she nods again, "They just look like trouble."

"Mom they're really nice. Please don't judge them."

"Okay, I'll give them a chance."

"Okay."

We both walked out and they were just sitting eating the snacks my mom made for us.

"Mom this is Molly, Kat, and Lacey." I said pointing to them, "Guys this is my mom, Brooke."

They all said Hi.

"Well mom we're going to just take these snacks and go to my room to get ready."

"Ready for what?"

"We're going to a movie tonight." I lied

"Okay well Brock and I are going to a company party."

"Okay what time are you guys getting back?"

"Probably around 1 or 2"

"Okay, have fun!" I said and ran up the stairs.

All three of them we're standing in the hallway.

"We didn't know which room was yours. Your house is huge." Molly said.

"My rooms he last room on the right." I ignored the big house comment because this isn't my house.

We just talked and joked around for a while.

We started to get ready listening to my iPod. It's 6 right now and the boys would be coming at 8:30.

I shower and walk out and Molly has this really short dress with really big heels on. Lacey has a tube top with a jean mini skirt. Kat has this cut up looking dress with the back completely out.

And I planed on wearing jeans...

"What's your outfit look like?!" Lacey said excitedly

"I planned on wearing jeans but I don't think that's the right outfit." I said

They all laughed.

"I brought a few extra outfits." Molly said.

"So did I." Kat said.

"Me too." Lacey said.

All three girls laid out all their extra cloths on my bed.

I didn't even know where to start with picking out an outfit.

"You need to look hot tonight because everyone will be at this party. No one knows who you are so you need to make a good first impression." Lacey explained to me.

She's right I really do need to make a good first impression. I'm trying on all the dresses and I don't look good in any of them. It's sad really that I have to look really nice to make a good impression.

I look at the clock and it's already 8:00. Great.

I grab Molly's cut up black tights and Kat's galaxy crop top and run into the bathroom.

I walk out and run to the makeup mirror. Kat did my eyes and they look so good. She needs to teach me how to do that.

I left my hair curly because I didn't have time to straighten it..

"How do I look?" I turn to Kat, Molly and Lacey.

"You look hot." Kat said. Molly and Lacey nodded in agreement.

"I don't look fat?" I asked. I'm a tad self-conscious.

"Not at all." Lacey said while looking at me right in the eyes.

"The boys are here!" Molly said while walking out my room with Lacey.

Kat turned to me and said,

"Be ready to have some fun."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I just reached 100 reads and I didn't think I would get 10.

Sorry for not updating ysterday! I thought I updated but I didn't.

Please vote and share woth your friends.

I need 3 votes OR 3 comments to post the next chapter!

What will happen at the party?

Love you.