Chapter 20

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I have been busy and my birthday was yesterday!

Chapter 20

Kat, Lacey, Molly and Autumn were all standing outside the door with their mouths hung open.

Michael dropped my legs and I got off his back.

He was beat red.. He also looked a little mad.

I tried to break the silence, "Hey guys."

They still were in shock; Autumn was the one in the most shock.

"Hey." Kat said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Michael said rudely.

I was wondering the same thing but he could have said it a little nicer.

"Well, we heard what happened yesterday and we were just checking up on Skilar." Kat said. She looked hurt.

"I'm fine." I spoke up.

We all just stood in really awkward silence for about five minuets.

The pizza man showed up. Michael payed for it and we were back in the awkward silence.

"Okay well this was a really good chat but the pizza is getting cold so I'm going to go eat the pizza." Michael said and turned around to enter my house again.

Right when he was in I asked the girls, "Are you guys like mad at me?"

"No just worried." Molly said.

"What are you and Michael?" Lacey asked.

"I don't really know to be honest." I replied. That was the truth, I don't know what we are.

It really bothers me though.

They all looked at me disappointed.

"Michael isn't going to hurt me. We aren't even a big thing." I explained to them.

Autumn has a big smirk on her face but I ignored it.

"Just don't get sucked in too deep." Kat said.

"So you guys aren't mad?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Do you guys want to come in for pizza?"

"No we should get back to school before we get caught."

"Okay bye guys! I'll see you soon." I said while they were walking down the driveway.

"Wait Ski, one more thing. Why is he here?" Kat asked.

"He's staying with me for a week." Is all I responded. They didn't need to know the details.

They all just walked off in shock.

I walk back into the house, Michael is sitting on the island with the pizza infront of him eating.

I hop up on the counter and sit on the other side of the pizza box.

"What did they say?"

"They asked me what we were."

"What did you say?"

"I said I don't know."

"Is that it." He asked.

"Yup."

I don't know why it bothers me that I don't know what Michael and I are but it does.

It also bothers me that no one wants Michael and I to be together.

"Are you okay?" Michael asks concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Wait no I'm not." I say looking at him right in the eyes.

I looked back down. The confidence boost I just had suddenly vanished.

I start playing with my fingers, "What are we?"

He stops chewing his food and looks at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Like are we anything...?" I ask still looking down.

I don't even know what I'm saying. I don't even know what I want that something to be.

Michael scoots closer to me. He takes my hands in his and says, "I want us to be something but I don't want to hurt you."

Now I'm just fucking confused. I look up at him and he's already looking down at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I'm an ass. I don't like people. I'm not romantic. I don't have a six pack. I'm not good with words. I don't show my emotions. I get aggravated really easily. I just don't want us to be something and then me screw it up. I like having you in my life. I don't want to do something to screw it up."

It really got me sad how negative Michael was towards himself.

Michael now had his head down.

"Michael I'm not going anywhere. I will always be here for you."

Michael is now smiling.

"I mean it." I say again.

Michael looks up.

"Skilar will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

After I say that Michael pulls me into his lap and we kissed but this time it was filled with more passion and need.

===============================================================================

Thanks for reading!

Sorry that this chapter is short but they're finally dating!

This story has 2,500 reads. I didn't think I would get 200. Thank you so much!

Please Vote, Share and Comment.

Love you!