Chapter 26

Chapter 26

“Kat didn’t know”

I look up to see all three boys are staring at me waiting to see how I will respond.

I couldn’t believe what he said.

“Did you guys know.” I ask back at them and all of their heads go down.

“We’re really sorry. We knew but didn’t want anything to do with it.” Ashton said.

“Sometimes it didn’t even seem like it was going on.” Calum said.

What he said confused me. What did he mean by that?

I was about to burst into tears any minuet.

“Let’s get to work.” Was all I said before I started to do the worksheet.

None of us said anything else.

And that’s what we did the rest of the class.

I finished my worksheet before the other boys.

I glance over to Ashton’s paper and see he’s still on the first page.

“Here.” I say and toss my paper in the middle of the table for the boys to copy.

They all mumbled, “Thanks.”

The bell then rang and Calum  didn’t get to copy.

He starts to hand it back but then I refused it and told him, “Just give it to me at lunch.”

“Thanks.” He says and I start to walk away into the hallway but then Calum calls my name.

“I’m honestly sorry Skilar. I only found out recently and I’m sorry I didn’t say anything right away. By the time I wanted to do something about it, you have already found out.”

He honestly looks sad.

“It’s fine Calum. What’s done is done.”

I then fast walked to Spanish so I wouldn’t be late.

I didn’t say a word to anyone. I just kept my head down and did my work.

When I got to lunch I wasn’t hungry. Well I kind of was but the thought of me being worth less then a Fifa game kept on popping up in my head. It just hurts because I really did believe every word Michael said. I just wish I could be that person who didn’t care what people thought of me but I can’t.

I realize I didn’t want to go sit with Trey anymore. He would ask me questions and I didn’t want to hear them.

I decided to go to a quiet room so I could sort out my thoughts.

I opened up a random door and found out it was the music room. No one was in there so I decided to just stay in here.

I sat down in one of the chairs for a while but then decided to pick up one of the guitars.

I have no clue how to play one but I always found them interesting.

I wish I could learn how to play.

Maybe I should get Brock to get me one.

I could look up videos on how to play.

I was broken out of my thought by someone walking into the room.. 

Calum.

Is it sad that I was a little sad that it wasn’t Michael?

“Hey Skilar, I have been looking for you everywhere trying to give you this back.” He said holding out my worksheet.

‘Thanks.” I say getting up and putting the guitar back on the stand and reaching for the paper.

“Wait, hold up you play guitar?” He asks

“No, I wish.” I reply

“I can teach you.” He says with a smile.

“I don’t know..”

“Sit.” He orders

I sit and he puts the guitar on my lap.

Calum stood behind me showing me how to hold it correctly.

Both of out backs were facing the door.

He showed me the G and C cords.

“Cal, have you seen Skilar? I need to talk to her. I have an idea to get her back.”

Calum freezes and I freeze.

“Calum are you okay?”

I can here him walking closer.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I hear Michael yell.

When I turn around I see Michael’s face and I know this is going to end really bad..

===============================================================================

Thanks for reading!

This will probably be the size of each chapter if I post almost everyday. Let me know what you guys want me to do.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Love you:)

ALSO MY STORY IS #8 ON THE MICHAEL CLIFFORD FANFIC. ILY