Chapter 24

I didn't reach my voting number but I was just to excited! I hope you like it!

Please vote and comment!

Chapter 24

Michael.

I didn’t move I didn’t do anything.

Why was he here? Why was I kinda happy he was here? I wanted him to comfort me but he’s the one who caused this. I don’t even know what I wanted.

Skilar you can’t be stupid. You’re not going back to him.

My second thought in my head was right I couldn’t fall back into his trap.

“Ski.. say something?” Michael begs.

Did he just call me Ski? Where did that come from?

“Skilar, please say something.. anything.” He looks right into my eyes.

I felt bad for a second. I was about to give in but them my second thought says ‘don’t you dare. Don’t be like your mother’

I then realize I was being like my mother. I was going to take Michael back without a hesitation.

I will not be like my mom.

I know what I needed to say.

“Michael, please just leave.” I never thought that I would be saying that to him.

I have only known this kid for about a month and he already has this impact on me. I feel like I know him and he knows me, the real me.

Spending this week with Michael has probably been the best week of my life but that doesn’t matter anymore I will not be fool and go crawling to him.

“Skilar stop you don’t mean that. We can talk this out.” He says holding my hands.

Why is he acting like he cares? That thought got me mad.

“Michael just stop this act of yours. I don’t care anymore. What’s done is done. You can’t change what you did.”

“But I can prove to you that I made a mistake and really care about you.” He says.

“No Michael, it doesn’t work like that. You looked at me as game you didn’t care at all about me or my feelings all you cared about was winning. The sad thing is I opened up to you and I actually felt like we both were happy.” I said I now started to get angry.

I step up to him and started ranting to him.

“You know what? How could I be so stupid not to see this coming? You were such a dick to me. Then all of a sudden a gentleman. I’m so dumb.” I’m crying while yelling at him while pacing my room.