Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Michael's POV

Everyone's drunk. I can't even hook up with Autumn anymore because she's so drunk.

I'm done dealing with them so we're leaving.

Everyone's in the car but I realize we don't have fucking Skilar. I'm about to leave her but then Kat wines, "Don't leave her. We're staying at her house. Go get her please, Mikey."

I walk back into the house and she's not in the kitchen, she's not in the room where we were all sitting. I'm about to walk up the stairs to see if she's in a room with that prick Brad. Out of the corner of my eye I see her dancing with someone, not Brad. I'm not happy. He's touching her all over her body. As I'm getting closer I see that she doesn't want the kid on her.

"Get off of her now." Is all I say, the kid is lucky that I don't beat the shit out of him. Not because he is dancing with Skilar but because I want to leave.

The kid looked like he was going to shit his pants. I wanted to laugh in his face but I wanted to leave more.

"Skilar, we're leaving now." I said and pulled her arm towards the door.

"I don't want to leave." She says. She so drunk too. Great this is going to be hell getting her out of this house. I'm still pulling her hoping she won't stop.

"I don't care. You're leaving." I could tell she was getting mad but I really could care a less.

"No, why do you care?" She says and stops walking.

Great.

"I don't. Kat is so trashed and she'll kill me if I leave you here." That got her more angry.

"Come on Skilar. You either walk or I carry you. You choose." I say to her. I'm done dealing with drunk people.

She didn't answer so I pick her up and put her over my shoulder.

People were looking but I didn't care. I want to leave.

She kept on saying put me down but I didn't listen.

We almost reach the door and I feel someone hit her and then I hear her yelp.

All I was thinking is who the hell did that and why?

I turn to see a loser. All I say is "Don't ever touch her like that again, prick." And walk out.

I walk out and see that everyone is in the car and that Skilar is passed out on my shoulder.

She was awake not even three minuets ago. I take her off my shoulder and carry her bridal style so it will be easier to put her in the car.

I get up to the car and see Autumn in the front middle seat of my car wide awake. Skilar should sit here since she's passed out.

I open the car door, "Autumn hop in the trunk with the other girls."

"No why. This is my seat." She wines. I don't want to deal with her she annoys the fuck out of my. I really don't know why I hook up with her? Oh wait she gives me head. Whenever, wherever I want.

"Sorry babe," I know she'll love me calling her babe, "She's passed out and I don't feel like hearing Kat tomorrow yell at me for putting her in the tailgate."

"Fine babe." She says and hops into the tailgate.

I place Skilar in the middle seat and start the car. I put on Fountains of Wayne and started driving.

"I wanna sink to the bottom with you." Came on and I started taping my fingers on the steering wheel.

"The ocean is big and.."

"BLUE." I hear Skilar sing.

She's awake now... Great.

"You know this song?" I asked shocked.

Skilar's POV

"Of course I know this song. I love this band." I reply. He looks shocked. My head hurts and I'm still drunk.

"Really me too." He said and we pull up to my house.

We get all the girls out. Autumn is even coming... shocker.

Michael helps me bring them all upstairs and I walk him out of the house.

He's about to get in his car and I say, "You know, I'm not that bad of a person. I don't get why you hate me."

"I don't hate you I hate change."

After he said that he left. What the hell does that mean?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I know this chapter is short! I'm just going out of town for a week and wanted to update before I go!

I don't know if I will have internet so i don't know if I will be able to update but I am brining my laptop so I will be writing!!

Please vote and share my story!

Don't forget to comment!

Love you:)