Chapter 2: Hating the bad boys name: You'll change your mind

Bree's PoV

I woke up to the sound of a Shawn Mendes song playing on my alarm clock.

I quickly jumped out of bed, for some reason I was really energetic. I drew my curtains back and it looked quite warm outside for where I lived.

I went into the bathroom which was in my room. Yeah I had a bathroom in my room, my parents are quite rich, not the richest but they're doing fine. My mother is a doctor and my dad works for some computer company.

I brushed my teeth then went for a cold shower. I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

In no time I started thinking about my day ahead. I wonder if everybody will be the same people might have . . .

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a deep, voice. "You know you look pretty hot with that towel on but I bet you look even better with it off."

I turned around to see a boy around my age with a smirk on his face. He looked out of his window which was exactly opposite mine.

Let me tell you, there was barely any space between. I would be easy for a someone to jump across.

I studied the mystery boy so a couple of seconds. He had tousled brown hair and an amazing pair of brown eyes, his jaw line wasn't that bad either but . . .

"You done checking me out?" He asked with another smirk planted on his face.

I get it, he's the player kind, he likes to tease you in hope that you'll play along. Well I'm not doing that. "I was so not checking you out. I really don't know who you are, all I know is that I need to get ready for school."

Okay so I was checking him out but his ego already seems big enough without me telling him that.

"Can I watch?" He asked suggestively. He yet again had one of those seductive smirks fixated onto his lips.

I shook my head and cringed. "You are disgusting."

He chuckled slightly. "Babe it's just one of my many qualities."

I was gonna retort with a witty remark but my eyes widened in realisation as it registered in my brain the only thing protecting me from being naked was this very towel. "I'm gonna get ready and make sure I close the curtains next time." I said quickly spinning around on my heels to leave.

I stopped in my tracks when he called back to get my attention. "Wait." He called after me.

"What?" I snapped at him but he didn't seem that bothered.

I watched his hand carefully as it lifted up to run through his hair. "Care to tell me your name princess?"

I eyed his suspiciously, debating on if I should tell him or not. "It's Bree, my names Bree." I finally came out with.

He stood there his eyes fixated on me as he studied me for a second until he finally spoke. "Bree's unique, I like it."

"Well whatever your name is I'm sure I'm gonna hate it." I retorted smugly whilst flicking a strand of damp hair out of my face.

He shook his head amusingly. "Bree, you don't even know it yet," I shivered at how my name rolled off his tongue. "you could love it." He finished off.

I narrowed my eyes. "I doubt it. I hate you so I'll probably hate your name."

"Sure about that?" He asked folding his arms casually.